• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
cyber monday 2.0
That tumbled leather be looking just like SBB's :nerd:

Last edited:
I'd def cop those CM's with the black sole. Can't stand the all white bottom JB's been using for a bazillion releases of late

Problem is they charge instantly. Meaning if I hit on a local FTL and them then I'm stuck with their pair. I'd rather have a choice of confirming I want them or not before being charged

cyber monday 2.0

Smh what the CM should have been. I guess this is one of those B/W releasing in Feb.

JB should just give us a all black AJ1 Remastered and call it a day. Anyone remember the black ostritch pair? I beat those to the ground [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Random question, but if you work at Finishline can your family get a discount and can you hold shoes? I know Footlocker can but Finishline is a different company. I got a relative that literally just got hired.

JB should just give us a all black AJ1 Remastered and call it a day. Anyone remember the black ostritch pair? I beat those to the ground [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Still have them, good condition too but no longer fit. They need to give us those All black Japan remasters.

Back
Top Bottom