Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Saw the Nike+ message, reserved Chi XXI 
frown.gif

When the Nike + app 1st dropped I got a bunch of reservations for stuff I didn't want. They don't send me anything now. Guess I needed to buy some junk to keep the reservations coming.

Black/red and shadow KOs marked down to $45 at the local outlet, hit them with the FF for $33 after tax. Got myself the black/reds, shadows for my boy, and going back tomorrow to grab some pairs to oop :smokin

Last edited:
W
Black/red and shadow KOs marked down to $45 at the local outlet, hit them with the FF for $33 after tax. Got myself the black/reds, shadows for my boy, and going back tomorrow to grab some pairs to oop :smokin
which outlets??

man that video last page is terrible and the song is worse. at 1:33 you can catch a laugh at the dude running. now days all you gotta have is one hook and repeat 4-5 words and you're good.

So I have to ask.. now that the RSBB thread is closed, is this the new KDAK discussion thread or has that been moved elsewhere?

Bones Brigade skating the Animal Chin ramp, check out the footwear on Steve Cabellaro, Mike Miguel & Lance Mountain. Tony Hawk is the odd man out in some Vans.

Bones Brigade skating the Animal Chin ramp, check out the footwear on Steve Cabellaro, Mike Miguel & Lance Mountain. Tony Hawk is the odd man out in some Vans.
Glad you just now found this. Just for the record, it's McGill, not Miguel, and Caballero, not Cabellaro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why JB? :smh:

Who is approving some of the stuff and saying "that looks good" that gets released? I mean, COME ON!

Simplicity > Creativity (or lack thereof)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom