Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Letter mans aren't garbage tho. Leather is pretty nice on em, I'd say in the same realm as Chicago, unc, and now black toes. Colorway is a bit loud, but switch to dark blue laces to match the tongue and wear with some light wash jeans and a white tee at a 4th of July cook out or a family outing at any amusement park, they make for a great pair of 1s

Last edited:
Nike+ coupon can be used multiple times.

Not my pictures, @CertifiedShot via Instagram.
The ones have such a beautiful silhouette.

Last edited:
Letter mans aren't garbage tho. Leather is pretty nice on em, I'd say in the same realm as Chicago, unc, and now black toes. Colorway is a bit loud, but switch to dark blue laces to match the tongue and wear with some light wash jeans and a white tee at a 4th of July cook out or a family outing at any amusement park, they make for a great pair of 1s

I wouldn't quite as far as to put it near the Chis, but a pair of remastered 1s for $60 was too sweet to pass up.

Lettermans are far from garbage. If they were limited half of you would say they "grew on you".

Satin 1s are cool, nice looking quality etc but having them be so rare hence the ridiculous resell price they get filed right under irrelevant to me... again I like the look of them and their unique but they needed to be as available as the KO, there not and super rare so I've already forgotten about em

Not a fan but rich the kid is a crazy good skater..I've seen alot of his footage and it surprised me..I skated 4 over 10 years everyday..miss those days

^ Repp'd. Either I'm too old, too OC Suburban, or just not cool but I can't seem to comprehend a single word, beat, sound, or thing about whatever that is. I feel like I've been in a for the last 15 years and can't grasp this new stuff.

Those Js were dope though....

it all sounds the same. I saw this kid 21 Savage get a Ferrari from Drake so i said let me go check him out on iTunes.

What?? This right here got him a Ferrari as a gift? I won't try to pretend to understand.

I'll just keep playing my Tribe, Souls of Mischief, Wu, Common, Roots, Outkast, Biggie, Jay Z, and Del. Only current stuff i can stomach is J.Cole, Ye, and Action Bronson.

Anything playing in Flight Club isn't for me

Back
Top Bottom