Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Finally got my OG SBBs [emoji]128525[/emoji] Love these!
Nice 
pimp.gif

Where did you cop bro?

Probably around 6, but Edmund would know better.

the problem is quantity. the store I visited i think had 24 pairs. 

come down sometime and visit the Jordan store
nthat.gif
I haven't cop bro but my Friend is already in queue for me on Basketbolista Store in Satwa, I will treat him later.

Then if I will have the chance to queue tomorrow then I will have my double for the BT

I think all stores will receive this in Dubai, 

The abu dhabi peeps are already in queue , so as the Basketbolista confirming their release, so im pretty sure the Dubai Stores are quiet but they should have their stock on hand too

also the stores like afew and isneakers are releasing in online, those are uae online nike stores too 

good luck to everyone who hoped to cop

Anybody know any spots on Jamaica Ave? Just got off jury duty. :lol: Ain't been on this side in like 10 years.

Last edited:

I haven't cop bro but my Friend is already in queue for me on Basketbolista Store in Satwa, I will treat him later.

Then if I will have the chance to queue tomorrow then I will have my double for the BT

I think all stores will receive this in Dubai, 

The abu dhabi peeps are already in queue , so as the Basketbolista confirming their release, so im pretty sure the Dubai Stores are quiet but they should have their stock on hand too

also the stores like afew and isneakers are releasing in online, those are uae online nike stores too 

good luck to everyone who hoped to cop
Good friend you got there! 

MOE are getting 24 pairs max, they said they didn't get the stock yet, but they may get it before the store opens. lets hope it doesn't turn out like the OVO 12 release at the Jordan store, 10 pm drop
mean.gif
. Queues are already there at most stores.

then again, if Basketbolista have their pairs in hand, then maybe the other stores do as well.

I checked isneaker, didn't see them there. I'll try the euro stores.

Thank you for the info, all the best in getting your pairs bro!

Anybody know any spots on Jamaica Ave? Just got off jury duty. :lol: Ain't been on this side in like 10 years.

Go home bro. It ain't worth it.. you can prolly swing by moes in the collisieum since they only mark up $20-$30 bucks on retros that don't sell out on the ave

App reservations dissapearing from both footaction and footlocker app.

Edit*- reservations came back.

Last edited:
Hit on footlocker and footaction, only need one pair so if anyone wants a size 11 let me know before I give up the reservation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom