• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Someone explain the store checkin part

You selected a series of stores to pick up your pair from if you get the reserve....you get a store checkin head start (1 min) if you go to one of those stores before the lockdown period. Stores have 'beacons' which work with your Bluetooth on the phone....open the app once in the store and navigate to the pair you are trying to reseve ... under headstarts there's check in (select) and your Bluetooth should be able to connect the beacon if it doesn't the manager had a code which s/he can enter -- the codes are rotated every couple of hours so if you get a code then you need to use it sooner rather than later. Only need to check in to 1 of the stores not all on your list

Go home bro. It ain't worth it.. you can prolly swing by moes in the collisieum since they only mark up $20-$30 bucks on retros that don't sell out on the ave

Yea I gave up quick :lol:

Delivered and straight to feet.

:smokin

You selected a series of stores to pick up your pair from if you get the reserve....you get a store checkin head start (1 min) if you go to one of those stores before the lockdown period. Stores have 'beacons' which work with your Bluetooth on the phone....open the app once in the store and navigate to the pair you are trying to reseve ... under headstarts there's check in (select) and your Bluetooth should be able to connect the beacon if it doesn't the manager had a code which s/he can enter -- the codes are rotated every couple of hours so if you get a code then you need to use it sooner rather than later. Only need to check in to 1 of the stores not all on your list

Thx repped

Safe to assume no VIP coupons to be used tomorrow

I've gotten quite a few and never even used em and let em go to waste

The QS will not allow o assume?

Word. I have like 4 FTL coupons on deck and wish I could use it tommorow. But I just used up a FL coupon on some of those sneaker ball air freshners. I'll try and cop some socks or something instead of letting go waist from now on.

No coupons, but rewards should work.

Last edited:
Word. I have like 4 FTL coupons on deck and wish I could use it tommorow. But I just used up a FL coupon on some of those sneaker ball air freshners. I'll try and cop some socks or something instead of letting go waist from now on.

VIP Rewards? I just assumed no and was going to buy a bunch of socks one day [emoji]128514[/emoji]

:smh: Ultra high's to release with the XXX1's? :smh:

I'm not gonna lie, I was expecting Royal 1's to release alongside with the SJ XXX1's being they have about the same (very close) color blocking.

Good luck to everyone going after their 2016 Black Toes (which I won a reservation for on the FTL App, but "passed" them off so someone else on the waitlist can claim them)

Here is a picture for you guys for some GOOD KARMA on copping those BTs

'13 Breds, '13 BTs, '15 Chis

#RedTrinity

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom