• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Top 3 + YesJulz

Julz? :nerd:

Who is she? I've seen her on here sparingly and sometimes bad pictures

Saw her on IG and she's :pimp: :pimp:

Is she supposed to be a rapper? Lol

Damn if she leaked her tape that's lame, she's annoying bt she does try to do good. She needs to go back to blonde hair though

Just finished filing my PayPal claim against KDAK *sigh* I guess the dream is over and I'm going to bask in my delayed Ls :frown:

What's with all the kdak hate? Thought they were legit and to be regarded as a secret.

Jk glad I went with my intuition.

Just finished filing my PayPal claim against KDAK *sigh* I guess the dream is over and I'm going to bask in my delayed Ls
frown.gif
Is this because you haven't heard from him, haven't received shipping, or what? Curious because I placed a pre-order too but he still has a week to ship from what the post said originally. 

Is this because you haven't heard from him, haven't received shipping, or what? Curious because I placed a pre-order too but he still has a week to ship from what the post said originally. 

Ordered my Banneds and BTs on the 15th and 20th, respectively. I emailed them several times and got no response so I figured I don't really want to wait anymore. I think 3-4 weeks is enough time for them to have figured it out.

Oh man, let's not bring that kdak talk in here. Was bad enough in the sbb 2.0 thread, and look what happened there.

Edit: Nothing personal against you at all, staffsgtdignam staffsgtdignam , just don't wanna see the pride of NT devolve into a s***show, lol

Last edited:
Oh man, let's not bring that kdak talk in here. Was bad enough in the sbb 2.0 thread, and look what happened there.
Done. I was just curious.

Nike was good to me this week. $60 outlet Lettermans (even though I know many in here don't like them) plus was able to get through on SNKRS after missing out on the Breds and SBB 2.0 so I feel like I caught a nice break.

Nike was good to me this week. $60 outlet Lettermans (even though I know many in here don't like them) plus was able to get through on SNKRS after missing out on the Breds and SBB 2.0 so I feel like I caught a nice break.

Gonna wear my lettermans tomorrow.

Edit: Nothing personal against you at all, staffsgtdignam staffsgtdignam , just don't wanna see the pride of NT devolve into a s***show, lol

Haha sorry man, I was just venting my sadness/frustration-wasn't trying to take a part in or start any kind of debate... I lucked out on BTs on SNKRs this morning after taking Ls for months (hence why I threw my money at he-who-must-not-be-named) so positive vibes all around!

Last edited:

$60 for OG 1s is a win regardless of the CW - nice score! I wanted to hit the outlets this weekend to see if I could grab them and maybe some other stuff during f&f, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to make the drive. I just got my $95 metallic navys from Villa delivered today, so I'll consider them my "outlet win" for the week.

Haha sorry man, I was just venting my sadness/frustration-wasn't trying to take a part in or start any kind of debate... I lucked out on BTs on SNKRs this morning after taking Ls for months (hence why I threw my money at he-who-must-not-be-named) so positive vibes all around!

No worries at all. In fact, I just feel bad for all y'all that have to deal with the prolonged headaches from the whole situation.

She's Ronnie Fieg's fluffer and most annoying person on Snap Chat.  That said, I'd still smash, especially with that fatty she's got.

Ron Cherry hit me with a penalty for wanting to give her the business
I HATE when we get Ron Cherry as a ref (FSU.) He always makes the wackest calls.

Seeing those Top 3 1's Juelz was rocking makes me so excited for the Royals to release. I can't ******* wait.

Last edited:

She's Ronnie Fieg's fluffer and most annoying person on Snap Chat.  That said, I'd still smash, especially with that fatty she's got.

Ron Cherry hit me with a penalty for wanting to give her the business
I HATE when we get Ron Cherry as a ref (FSU.) He always makes the wackest calls.

Seeing those Top 3 1's Juelz was rocking makes me so excited for the Royals to release. I can't ******* wait.
Haha. Go 'Noles. I don't think I've seen a game in 2 years in Tally (I think the last game was ND in the '14 season). I've sold my entire season the past 2 years since I've been in California.

Back
Top Bottom