Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How low do you think ? I wanna x2 on these .

I'm not sure just going on trends. Resell is down on retros in general, and release weekend is usually the first peak. Price goes down over the first few weeks/months until DS pairs dry up, then the price jumps back up higher

Last edited:
Let's get the restock talk started, I need hope lol
For real 
sick.gif

man I'm wonder how hard it will be to get the Top 3's. Thinking about customizing the black toes into the top3s wheres can I get the paint to do it?

Anyone know of any eBay coupons? Found a good deal on some 2016 banneds. Trying to get that price lower

I still got my 2013 royals DS I need to get rid of them for something better I hate the quality of them compared to all the 1s that dropped this year. Rather trade now and cop royals when they drop again in the near future 

Sorry to stir up the whole west bay thing. I pre-ordered Top 3's with them and I see that their site is down now. I've haven't really been keeping up with what's been going on in the thread the past week, so to keep this to a minimum I'd appreciate really quick if I should file a dispute with them ASAP. Please feel free to PM me. Any advice is appreciated.

Sorry to stir up the whole west bay thing. I pre-ordered Top 3's with them and I see that their site is down now. I've haven't really been keeping up with what's been going on in the thread the past week, so to keep this to a minimum I'd appreciate really quick if I should file a dispute with them ASAP. Please feel free to PM me. Any advice is appreciated.
I think it's safe to say 90'percent of people began to file claims last week before the thread was closed. There are about 5ish people on here that did receive their pairs. Everyone else either filed a claim, received tracking that never updated, or emails being ignored

I too wonder about this. I preordered Top 3 1s as well but am
Wondering should I file a claim. I got Reverse Shattered Backbaords from them with no problem.

I think it's safe to say 90'percent of people began to file claims last week before the thread was closed. There are about 5ish people on here that did receive their pairs. Everyone else either filed a claim, received tracking that never updated, or emails being ignored
 Repped! I'm contemplating now to request a refund. Only reason I decided to pre-order the Top 3's was because the release was on Cyber Monday and I wasn't going to be anywhere near a sneaker store over Thanksgiving weekend. I found a local consignment shop doing pre-orders for $250 and I can go and pick up my pair on Tuesday with them.

I too wonder about this. I preordered Top 3 1s as well but am
Wondering should I file a claim. I got Reverse Shattered Backbaords from them with no problem.
How long did it take you to receive your shoes? I live in the same state as west bay so I thought at least I could pick up my shoes from them.

I still got my 2013 royals DS I need to get rid of them for something better I hate the quality of them compared to all the 1s that dropped this year. Rather trade now and cop royals when they drop again in the near future 

Asked for pricing in here but was ignored

Wanted to sell my DS pair as I have another with wrinkled factory flaw I will keep

Saw someone on here recently bought a DS pair for close to $700 but not sure where to list em to get best possible price

Back
Top Bottom