Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Rocked my RSBB's last weekend and this weekend. I LOVE THIS SHOE. My bro UNDS'ed his UNC's and my girl UNDS'ed her white cement 3's.

Remastered family shot. I wish I could combine the quality of each into one shoe of each model lol. They each have their own unique strengths and weaknesses. Collar is more comfy on the banned and black toe. Toe box is way more comfortable on Chicago. Actually if the Chi has the collar of the other two it'd be perfect

Lightweight jealous I don't have not 1 of these. But these are the only color of the 1's I want. Ahh well I won't lose sleep over it though. Dope collection nonetheless.

Idk why you bought 3 pairs

But I wonder if Great Lakes has em at that price or period

I'll take a pair for $30 shadows too and I don't even like the vandal sole but $30 like 2 large pizzas that ain't nothing

didn't do anything, it didn't get affected by the bleach. I'm sure you can put something over it as a barrier but I didn't.
Wow okay so just brush on the bleach and don't worry about stitching . Sounds easier than I thought

Only thing worthwhile in my eyes are the Shattered Backboard 1s, I wonder if they mean the original or the "2.0/Away/Reverse" version? Too bad all we have here in my city are outlets.
I live in Canada and there's literally nothing here. I pretty much have to ship them to my US postal box to avoid duty and shipping costs which is an hr drive away... the struggle is real 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom