Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

I see Banned 2016 1s for $260-$280 everyday, Where do y'all be checking? 
laugh.gif
can you point to where you see one for sz 10?
is this kdak? jk

well done.

Any of you guys ever sell on Goat? Been trying to size swap my UNC's since a little after the drop and I've been unsuccessful. Gonna just move an repurchase in my correct size but I wanted to know if Goat is a better option than eBay at this point

Any of you guys ever sell on Goat? Been trying to size swap my UNC's since a little after the drop and I've been unsuccessful. Gonna just move an repurchase in my correct size but I wanted to know if Goat is a better option than eBay at this point
If you can find a decent price on GOAT for your size, then def. pull the trigger.  eBay is good too, but that's only if you message the seller and can negotiate a deal through PP invoice. 

If you're willing to put in a few minutes of time, I would place an offer on GOAT for your size, then start messaging ppl on eBay for deals through PP invoice. Take whatever comes your way first! 

If you can find a decent price on GOAT for your size, then def. pull the trigger.  eBay is good too, but that's only if you message the seller and can negotiate a deal through PP invoice. 

If you're willing to put in a few minutes of time, I would place an offer on GOAT for your size, then start messaging ppl on eBay for deals through PP invoice. Take whatever comes your way first! 

Thank you for the response but I meant more in respect to selling my pair. I need a size swap but I don't wanna get killed in fees when I sell my pair. Repped.

Last edited:
Thank you for the response but I meant more in respect to selling my pair. I need a size swap but I don't wanna get killed in fees when I sell my pair. Repped.
Oh sorry! Misread your initial post. GOAT is still a good option for selling. Only issue is the undercutting that goes on. But they're very clear on how much you will receive after they take their cut. Shipping is very easy since they send you the label.

For eBay, take a look at what the lowest price is and either match it or make it slightly higher. Then you have to hope that someone messages you to do a deal through PP invoice haha.

Yes for sure better

Also, if you haven't been approved to sell on GOAT yet, you might want to get your submission rolling in case you want to sell with them in the future.

I thought about creating an account but I've never sold sneakers before and it asks for previous seller names so they can check your history smh. Just considering getting rid of some old kicks.

I thought about creating an account but I've never sold sneakers before and it asks for previous seller names so they can check your history smh. Just considering getting rid of some old kicks.

Have you purchased from ebay? I gave them my ebay username to see my positive feedback even if it was just buyer feedback. Just keep in mind they take awhile to approve. I ended up sending them an email to get an update and the next day they approved me.

Yes snkrs had a 12.5, that's where I got my 12.5 from
Repped' thanks for the answer. Some size 12s are just too narrow and kills my pinky toe, 13 is usually too big, but 12.5 is that perfect fit for me. Not very common though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom