Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I have a theory that repellents yellow the shoes faster. I don't put anything on my shoes, just don't wear them on garbage days. 1s of course don't really yellow but yeah.. that's where I'm at with it

I've been using water repellants on all my sneakers that I plan on wearing and have been doing this for about 15 years. Never have I encountered any yellowing or problems using a repellant.

My advise is simple, just forget about those expensive repellants like Jason Markks and use a Scotch Gard or similar product from Walmart for about 5 bucks and recoat the kicks every so often.
Footlocker own brand works fine too and is competitively priced.

you can hate on me, but 1s look so much better when they're worn, dirty, and creased. gives it that vintage vibe.

AIO bot, 4 proxies, Vultron server at 750 speed, 8 accounts... couldn't cop SBB this morning. Never carted. FTL is cold as ice. Didn't bother with the black toes. Those ain't for me. 
look, even ^^^HAL 9000 couldn't do it! Even with Ultron's help!^^^

If this guy got an L, then I don't feel so bad with striking out on my phone
laugh.gif

edited to make it clear that @Somnospeed  is HAL 9000.

Last edited:
AIO bot, 4 proxies, Vultr server at 750 speed, 8 accounts... couldn't cop SBB this morning. Never carted. FTL is cold as ice. Didn't bother with the black toes. Those ain't for me. 
This is all Greek to me :lol: . Honestly getting a little burned out trying to cop shoes online. Always been team manual and had limited success, and no success as of late. It feels like I need to take a computer course or something in order to figure out a bot setup that would even give me a shot :smh:

Just got back my phone a few minutes ago and just got caught up reading the posts.

Thank you all for the support and blessings. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Hoping to be released later tonight, but looking like tomorrow morning to late afternoon.
Get well soon [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

It's great that they bringing back some the OG 1's back :smokin

Market resell price for the BT & Black /White was getting wild :lol:

Last edited:
So a new Container Store opened up near on the SouthEast side of Houston (for you H-Town folk, it would be part of that new Baybrook Mall expansion)

Look what I found in that new Container Store

Drop-Front Shoe Boxes..............for all of my AJ1s
nthat.gif

So a new Container Store opened up near on the SouthEast side of Houston (for you H-Town folk, it would be part of that new Baybrook Mall expansion)

Look what I found in that new Container Store

Drop-Front Shoe Boxes..............for all of my AJ1s
nthat.gif
How much do those boxes go for? Thinking about doing something new for organizing my shoes.

They are $9.99 each when I saw them............I heard from other ppl that at other Containers Stores that they use to sell them in a pack of 6 for $60 (same price when you calculate the individual ones, obviously).

Pretty pricy if you have a big *** collection (since you'll need to spend $10 per box), but they are great in the long-run

They go on sale for 6-7 dollars a box.

A good note would be to put some cardboard down on the bottom of the box. There can be some sharp points in the middle of the box that can scratch shoes if you aren't careful.

Back
Top Bottom