Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
tired.gif

Last edited:
Oh yeah... Laser 1's 

I forgot I had them

Bred AJKO's just came yesterday from Outlet Phone order.  My pair that came was clean, no flaws or dirt

Pretty happy about that 
happy.gif

Correct. 

It's the same kind of thinking when it comes to promoting prize fights in boxing pay-per-view. Promoters are constantly looking for that star with cross-over appeal who can capture the hearts of casual boxing fans in order to increase PPV sales. Guys like Canelo Alvarez and GGG can easily draw die hard fight fans to watch their fights, but can they convince the casual fans to pay $70 for their fights like Mayweather and Pacquiao can?

Similarly, Nike knows pairs such as Banned 1s, Concord 11s, Space Jams, Chicago 1s, BC 3s, etc will sell out, but how can Nike promote the less desirable pairs so that the "casual" sneakerhead or new sneakerhead will cop new colorways and new retro styles.
GGG is my boy 
nthat.gif

Love his style. 

Went with waxed laces, Tan looks good but blue ones I'm on the fence. Trying to decide if they should stay. Have several leather lace swaps coming soon

Last edited:
Black Yin Yangs good for the tongue swap on the Black Toes? I had planned to use the Nike Air tag from the Chicago 1.5s.

Any input is appreciated.

That sounds like a perfect combo. Looking forward to seeing the final results.

Put a Nike Air on the tongue and everyone will be copping them...

Just like they did with Ying Yang, Metallics and Lettemans?

Lazy argument.

Word, that's a 2013 *** comment :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone got any recommendations on local NJ FB groups I can unload these size 11 BT at? Not trying to lose out on $40 of fees using an app, rather hook it up to someone local for $200

I'd like to see those AJ1 'Space Jam' in person. Digging the color blocking and wouldn't mind the jumpman on the tongue that much.

Fave AJ1 with jumpman tongue is the NYC joints. Prob because the heel doesn't have the logo lol

Back
Top Bottom