• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
jabbathehutt jabbathehutt

It looks like a high-top version of those "poor man" Shadow Mids that were released 3 years ago at the same time as the OG Shadow 1s

Why would they release 2 Shadow cws at the same time? Weird..

Really?

For the same reason these beauties came out right after the 2013 Black/Red Highs dropped.

Air-Jordan-1-Mid-Black-Gym-Red-1.jpg

To maintain the "allure" of the real thing while being able to come through with a broom and sweep up all the consolation sales they can.

Really?

For the same reason these beauties came out right after the 2013 Black/Red Highs dropped.

To maintain the "allure" of the real thing while being able to come through with a broom and sweep up all the consolation sales they can.

These joints look clean... I remember them lol I hated these [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just picked these UNCs up and wanted to ask if its normal to have unmatching swoosh leather.  also, the jordan stamp location is slightly lower on the right shoe.

Is it normal for the box sticker to be missing the suggested retail: $160......?

Really?

Ah those, I remember a friend of mine offered a pair to me after I lost on the initial release of the 2013 Breds.  I literally smacked the crap out of the top of his head for suggesting such a thing.

Still ending up getting my 2013 Bred 1s
nthat.gif
...........EXCEPT at resale price from TheSneakerAuthority 
mean.gif

Really?

That is really sad and depressing.. People need to have some self-respect but I guess it is better than wearing fakes though.

Ah those, I remember a friend of mine offered a pair to me after I lost on the initial release of the 2013 Breds.  I literally smacked the crap out of the top of his head for suggesting such a thing.

Still ending up getting my 2013 Bred 1s :nthat: ...........EXCEPT at resale price from TheSneakerAuthority :smh:

Your friend wasn't ashamed to wear those knock off-looking mids?

Last edited:
Is stockx legit? Heard in another thread that they are shady
I have very limited experience but here's my experience.

Sold 2 pairs by accepting the bids, never had someone buy at my price.

Shipping label came and I shipped out the next day. I got the money in a few days after they received the shoes, so pretty much 1.5 week or so.

-

I've only "bought" one pair, but not really because after waiting 2 weeks and never hearing anything I sent an email to find out there was a problem with the seller (who knows what) and they gave me back the money the next day.

-

This guy I know said he heard from this other dude, who talked to someone at Sneakercon who uses GOAT only who said, a reseller told him once that fakes make it through their L/C all the time. So basically, while I'm sure it's possible there is shadiness going on with them, I have no idea.

I do wonder though what shady practices they could engage in to their benefit?

Your friend wasn't ashamed to wear those knock off-looking mids?
He was joking, he just pulled that thing in front of me in the middle of the damn store and said literally, "Bruh, I found your Breds right here."

He doesn't own a pair of those poor-man mids, but his head will never forget that SCHMACK that I delivered for his tomfoolery of a joke after I took a L on that 2013 retail release.

When I took an L on the 2016 release this past year, homie was ready to come in and reply on my Facebook feed with those damn poor-man Bred mids again.......
mean.gif

Last edited:
Is stockx legit? Heard in another thread that they are shady
not shady at all, i ordered the sbb 2.0 and banned's from them, both came in about 8 days and were legit as can be, im actually loving stock x as of now. 

Last edited:
And to weed out the chumps and resellers further it asks you 'during a game vs the Magic, which number did Jordan wear when (this is where the impatience and ignorance of youth eliminates like 75% of the callers) ...his jersey got stolen before the game?

Gotta teach the kids the legacy somehow. Make em work for it.

Back
Top Bottom