• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

THIS WHAT YOU WANTED NIKE HAVE FUN

Went counterintuitive with the blacktoes today...

[/IMG]
Nike Soho selling SBBs today?  Long lines?

Just left one of the first in (crowd is gone -- was a couple of hundred) .... but there's nothing of note. The folks with bands got in first and cleaned up on SBBs/ BTs and whatever other 1s they had. Many got to do it with the $200 gift card given for the original cancellation....

Last edited:
Which one of you were there this morning *****ing at management that my dude shouldn't have been in the group before you. Have an odd feeling you're here

Other than that.. pretty decent drops, nothing crazy. OG SBB pictures were just bait to increase hype.. FSR of SF AF1 that got depleted after the first 50 people. Guy gave me the wrong size Breds(12) when I asked for an 11 and just didn't think to look since I figured I can trust employees to do their thing. All in all, interesting experience. Corresponding pictures...

Last edited:
Bruh!!!!!!

I don't know what these early reviewers were talking about! Leather on these is butter!!!!!!!!! Super soft and plush. Can't wait to rock the life out of these. My favorite release all year.

I was going to ask how the Nike Soho drop went and good to see it was a ****show as predicted. This is going to be worse than 21 Mercer. At least with 21M, it was confined to a side street. Broadway is going to be more of a zoo than it needs to be. That was my last shot to get Black/Red 1s at retail.

Last edited:
Bruh!!!!!!

I don't know what these early reviewers were talking about! Leather on these is butter!!!!!!!!! Super soft and plush. Can't wait to rock the life out of these. My favorite release all year.
Overall quality is superb, comparable to the 2016's - Banned 1s and Black Toe. People who only saw pics are saying "2013 quality" but once you have these in hand, you'll know the difference.

Went counterintuitive with the blacktoes today...

Just left one of the first in (crowd is gone -- was a couple of hundred) .... but there's nothing of note. The folks with bands got in first and cleaned up on SBBs/ BTs and whatever other 1s they had. Many got to do it with the $200 gift card given for the original cancellation....[/quote]
Good thanks for the info my G.  Stuck at work so couldn't even get there if I wanted to and wasn't gonna deal with that crowd.  All good.

Back
Top Bottom