• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Awww bro. Shoulda just stuck with the 10

No worries though it all just depends on your preference. I like a slugger fit now because if there's too much room the shoes will get irreversibly warped like:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000S6GBI6/?tag=niketalk0e-20

Or cop these and throw them in, this should help out

I lost count, how many times has the 2016 Breds/Banneds been restocked now?

DON'T DO IT..............with other resellers selling these $5-$10 over retail, the hell you wanna pay $55 over retail for an AJ1 colorway that is basically getting slept on.

Kicks-Crew will eventually have to drop their prices, so just wait or go after the better resale deals out there OR wait until they actually get the retail price dropped in a month or so from their release.
I'm definitely not doing it. I don't do preorders. But, I know there's some in here that do for whatever reason, peace of mind and all.

Just posting for anybody that may be looking for options.

[IMG yALT="]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2262517/width/350/height/700[/IMG]

Storm blue arrived. Im defintiely happy with this pair. Had to take a fam pick of the long lost brother to the UNC and Black/white.

Differences: not as soft as UNC definitely about the same as black toes. Taller height. Ankle padding is thicker and plusher on the UNC
Toebox guard is about the same softness though.

The black/whites need a remaster so badly :smh: they just dont stack up in shape h height. Quality is there but Nike is slipping if they decide to
Do rare airs instead of a remaster.

Blue laces look amazing. The back heel tab on the right foot pair is a little wonky but there arent any other QC issues im seeing.
Im haply with my purchase ans Im glad to have a pair in hand before the release date. I might double up on a 12.5 for a little added room.
Next pair i plan to attain are the RSBBs or the Chi's in a 12 before 2016 closes out

I'm thinking of black laces for the storm blue do disrupt the blue/white color blocking. Looking forward to see how they come out

After a year and a half of searching for these for a fair price, I finally own them. I can agree that these have some of the softest leather I've ever touched.
Collection feels more complete now.

Here's my snottie pic:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my snottie pic:
[/quote]

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
[emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Storm blue arrived. Im defintiely happy with this pair. Had to take a fam pick of the long lost brother to the UNC and Black/white.

Differences: not as soft as UNC definitely about the same as black toes. Taller height. Ankle padding is thicker and plusher on the UNC
Toebox guard is about the same softness though.

The black/whites need a remaster so badly
mean.gif
they just dont stack up in shape h height. Quality is there but Nike is slipping if they decide to
Do rare airs instead of a remaster.

Blue laces look amazing. The back heel tab on the right foot pair is a little wonky but there arent any other QC issues im seeing.
Im haply with my purchase ans Im glad to have a pair in hand before the release date. I might double up on a 12.5 for a little added room.
Next pair i plan to attain are the RSBBs or the Chi's in a 12 before 2016 closes out
Still waiting for those Storm Blues become sitting discounts by January..............look dope as hell though.

Especially with the picture you got up there, since I also have the same B/W and UNC pairs as well.  I'd love to replicate your pictures above

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom