• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thanks for the prayers.

The Marshalls was in Totowa, New Jersey, one I go to a lot that always has a bunch of sbs and air max trainers. So when I saw Jordans it was a surprise. The shoes at the Marshalls I go to come in boxes. Only the clearance ones are tagged up with zip ties.

I'm going to hit up a boutique later on the week to check authenticity. If they're real...cool, if not...no biggie.

What sizes? :nerd:

I was also looking at the 2016 Banneds last night, Kilroy might be right. The color on these are WAY off. They are like maroon. The red laces they provided with them aren't even in the same range as the leather on the shoe. They needed to make it the color of the Top 3's.

Wait that's 2 pairs? I never ever come up at Marshall's, Ross or TJ Maxx no matter where I am in the country. :lol:

I come up there on clothing. The kicks I see are usually LeBron's and Kobe's. I've never seen an OG 1 in there, I wish. I once was the Black/Red 1.5 and it gassed me crazy.

Both are size 8

Oh okay, I feel a little better they're not size 9. ... Nah, no I don't.

Last edited:
I come up there on clothing. The kicks I see are usually LeBron's and Kobe's. I've never seen an OG 1 in there, I wish. I once was the Black/Red 1.5 and it gassed me crazy.

You're right, I always spot a nice shirt or two but at that point I'm already mad because all I'll see in the shoe section is a random sz 13 Lebron. Never anything good in my size :smh: :lol:

Awesome find!

I've been to Marshall's on both coasts and every single store I've been to had shoes with boxes. Not sure which Marshall's doesn't offer the box.

My bad guys, I just realized I was thinking about how ROSS sells shoes, not Marshall's.  You guys are completely correct, Marshall's always has the box...

Was hyped all night till I got home and received the news that my grandfather has lung cancer...:smh:

Cancer sucks mannn...

Sorry to bring the mood down.

Sorry to hear about you're grandfather. Will definitely say a prayer.

Yup. Every time a picture of 'em pops up on here it's a reminder of not paying that extra $50-$100 for a cart on the original NDC release. 

Top 3 came in from that FtL restock last week. The first thing that came to mind.. . :rofl:
(I've been rocking top 3s for decades.. :lol:)
33ok3lw.jpg

16iefpi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom