• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Easy as expected

Got the LAs off FA.  Didn't expect them to drop on SNKRS; would have preferred free shipping, but *oh well*.  

Waiting for confirmation from FA.

I broke down and bought some LA 1's.. If I knew they were one SNKRS I would have used the gift card and got free shipping.. :frown: 

...Oh well

NYC adding to cart on FA. Crazy to think, it wasn't all that long ago that first batch of NYC 1s were flipping at $5-600+ on twitter.

NYC adding to cart on FA. Crazy to think, it wasn't all that long ago that first batch of NYC 1s were flipping at $5-600+ on twitter.
Yeah crazy, I was about to bite on some LA 1's awhile back on deployment for like 270-280 then I said I'll wait til the beginning of the year...glad I waited, got both LA/NYC's for the price I would've paid for one damn near.

Yeah crazy, I was about to bite on some LA 1's awhile back on deployment for like 270-280 then I said I'll wait til the beginning of the year...glad I waited, got both LA/NYC's for the price I would've paid for one damn near.
Patience rewarded. I bit on LAs for about that price around Christmas time last year, never expected an online release.

Back
Top Bottom