Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
yea i know of sole supremacy, ive sold some kicks to them but i havent see any royals. i was wondering how much they would sell em for
i know suplex had em for like 500-550 and they flew.  I was randomly on sole supremacy website one day and saw them for like 425-450 (cant remember exactly what i paid), and i ordered them right away.  I think they would have been gone if i went to the website an hour later.

yea i know of sole supremacy, ive sold some kicks to them but i havent see any royals. i was wondering how much they would sell em for

i know suplex had em for like 500-550 and they flew.  I was randomly on sole supremacy website one day and saw them for like 425-450 (cant remember exactly what i paid), and i ordered them right away.  I think they would have been gone if i went to the website an hour later.

damn what size are you?

New pickups, 2nd half of the AF pack and the Premiers

Used, $58.74 shipped

DS, $100 shipped :smokin

Group pic of some of my kicks I own with no boxes, both of the AF's are at the bottom row.

Last edited:
So sneakerwatch posted this the other day didn't these come out like 4 years ago [emoji]128529[/emoji]

I posted my Nike Air jordan 1 collection previously. I took pics of my entire 1 collection (sorry fellas, that includes mids and lows). For over a decade, this is what my 1's collection has become. I also thank Jordan Brand for bringing the OG form back to where it belongs.

I posted my Nike Air jordan 1 collection previously. I took pics of my entire 1 collection (sorry fellas, that includes mids and lows). For over a decade, this is what my 1's collection has become. I also thank Jordan Brand for bringing the OG form back to where it belongs.

nice man :pimp:

wish i got the old love pack for cheap.

a few years ago i got the DMP 1 pack for $200 shipped

nice man :pimp:

wish i got the old love pack for cheap.

a few years ago i got the DMP 1 pack for $200 shipped

Thanks bro. I also had the DMP for retail for $225 out the door (no tax). I got rid of them a year ago to help a friend out. They were DS at the time.

Have just been looking at and feeling the material on my Premiers for the past few minutes :lol: I don't have the Breds or the Royals or anything of that caliber to compare them too, but these feel amazing. The look and the materials are just top notch. Kind of want to get another pair.

And the red and black laces are just such a nice touch. These are definitely one of my favorite pairs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom