Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just finished my New Love custom last week. Took awhile cuz I was in between moving into my new place. Enjoy guys, honest feedback will be appreciated. Step by step pics coming soon.

Holy Trinity Foursome

Old Love/New Love

Faints.gif

airthompson airthompson Just incredible. They came out amazing, well done. What pair did you use originally? I'd grab them if they ever came out.

From what I've heard over the years that's actually an OG color, which makes it even sweeter. Dudes have said they had these as kids. Second in, second to last row.

Last edited:
^ Yeah but the Yellow sole has me confused, unless they were painted or a complete sole swap from the Laney version. geraldg2309 geraldg2309 you're probably right. That must have taken some serious sanding to remove the graphics on the toe and sides and dye the lining.

Needless to say, I'm stumped. Looking forward to the transition pictures.

Last edited:
All I need to see now is someone make the chicagos out of black toes! airthompson airthompson I'm sure you can do it. You seen to be the who's who in jordan 1 costumes lol in fact you're the reason I have black tongues in my black toes

Just finished my New Love custom last week. Took awhile cuz I was in between moving into my new place. Enjoy guys, honest feedback will be appreciated. Step by step pics coming soon.

Holy Trinity Foursome

Old Love/New Love
HOLY ****. Can I steal them?

Holy Trinity Foursome

QKl7PUZ.gif

So did he turned this:

air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-highlight-reel-2.jpg

into that...?

Sweet jesus

Last edited:
Making that red part yellow and that yellow part black seems like to much. I really don't think that's the base but hey ether way it's unbelievable work

Making that red part yellow and that yellow part black seems like to much. I really don't think that's the base but hey ether way it's unbelievable work

Yeah I agree I take it back after looking at the pic of Hawks. No way he dyed the sockliner from yellow to black. :lol:

Must've been a pair of shadows. Or royals or black/reds. :nerd:

Last edited:
That man put in work. The sole is yellow so most likely the highlight's

Last edited:
Wouldn't be easy to make the sole yellow either. Regardless, it must've been a lot of work no matter what base was used. I've always liked the new loves, but these...... on another level, nice job AirThompson :smokin

Idk I assume since it has a yellow sole...I want answers lol

Sorry y'all I dropped that pic during my lunch break. Now I'm barely getting home. Here's the primary progression photos. @Zyzz the tongue I used was from a pair of donor Air Force 1s.

Removed tongue

Dyed sock liner, then deglazed the entire shoe.

Added a new coats of dulled Blk to match factory.

Added white base.

Followed by yellow.

Added the parachute tongue, dyed the NA tag, and lastly touched up the details. Thanks for the love guys. Really appreciate it. I worked hard on these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom