Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Can anyone here tell me how 1s fit? I wear a size 8.5 in 4s and I'm about to buy some size 8 shadows and just want to know if I'll be able to fit them.

They are narrow, especially at the toes. TTS to .5 size small, not one you would want to size down on..

They are narrow, especially at the toes. TTS to .5 size small, not one you would want to size down on..
Damn. The only reason I'm tryna get at these is because they're at a great price. If you were in this situation, would you buy them or pass?

Damn. The only reason I'm tryna get at these is because they're at a great price. If you were in this situation, would you buy them or pass?

I got Shadows at my true size and they gave a little with wear. But they were pretty tight at the toes to begin with, and it left some stress marks where they stretched. Some people were okay with their true size, but I think .5 size down would be pretty tight. If there are still less popular models in store in your area (Highlight reels, Laneys, etc) you may be able to try one of those on to get a better idea of how they would fit.

I got Shadows at my true size and they gave a little with wear. But they were pretty tight at the toes to begin with, and it left some stress marks where they stretched. Some people were okay with their true size, but I think .5 size down would be pretty tight. If there are still less popular models in store in your area (Highlight reels, Laneys, etc) you may be able to try one of those on to get a better idea of how they would fit.
Yea, I was thinking either that or I could just wear them w/o the insole.

Yea, I was thinking either that or I could just wear them w/o the insole.

Wearing any shoe without insoles for long periods of time is painful. agzie agzie Has the right idea. Try on something instore. Even a mid will give you an idea on how tight they will be. They have the same toe box and heel cup area. Obviously the cut will be a little different, but then you can come to a conclusion.
GL

Yeah i've been keeping track of Knicks, along with Black Toes and Shadows as far as ebay goes. Like the other two they've slowly been drying up, though they still don't go for $300. :smh: DS pair in my size i'd probably take it, maybe try to talk the guy down to $180 first though, never hurts to see.

Finally sold my Vegas 1s 
pimp.gif

Yeah, I'm definitely a fan of both pairs. The close up of the leather on the black pair just made me clutch my chest :x

Back
Top Bottom