• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Curious, maybe you guys know more:

I was just legit-checking some Black Toes for a buddy when he came with a pic of his RSBBs which had two "R" trademarks on the tongue-tag. None of my 1s have that. Anybody knows what´s the significance of that ?

Whenever I come in this thread I see all the sneakers I haven't worn yet or haven't worn in a long time :lol:

I keep forgetting I have Lance Mountains.

Last edited:
Any nike employees here? I wanna scoop up a job at niketown in seattle. I was wondering what it's like to be behind the counter on release days. Would it be easier to cop as an employee or would it be easier to stay a customer? I ask because for the bred 1 release last year I was talking with store employees and they said they were doing the raffle system for the employees while us customers were camping out front.

I actually really like those Pink 1s.

Not sure when or where I would wear them but if they are available in my size (9.5) locally I may cop.

can those badges on the back of the vachetta tans be taken off? or are they stitched on or something?

they're so ugly imo

i have to get the
Any nike employees here? I wanna scoop up a job at niketown in seattle. I was wondering what it's like to be behind the counter on release days. Would it be easier to cop as an employee or would it be easier to stay a customer? I ask because for the bred 1 release last year I was talking with store employees and they said they were doing the raffle system for the employees while us customers were camping out front.

you can only make purchases on your break. if you work during the release and miss out that's that. raffles happen but depending on the amount in stock you may not win.

Depends on which store you work at.And the relationship with your boss/manager.Starting out you can probably get 1-3 pairs easy.1 of my connects (young highschooler) has it like that.But i never need anything.I never buy from stores.Usually online for me.Some body post the video of the cat who made the backroom video.He was walking around alot of Black/Red 12,s.Talking about stop trying to give me 20 dollars to hook you up.I dont care about these shoes.And i dont care that there your favorite shoe lol.That video is classic.He kept saying bra,bra,bra lmao.

Back
Top Bottom