Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm seriously thinking about swapping my whole collection out for only 1's. Something doesnt sit right with me knowing all the other kicks will eventually crumble (midsole). I love the fact 1's will last a lifetime with proper care.

I need a new hobby lmao

I'm seriously thinking about swapping my whole collection out for only 1's. Something doesnt sit right with me knowing all the other kicks will eventually crumble (midsole). I love the fact 1's will last a lifetime with proper care.

I need a new hobby lmao
This is exactly what I did

I need a new hobby lmao
This is exactly what I did

I'm really considering it... how many pairs are you sitting on?

Where are you having them shipped to, Mars?
I know, right? Just shipping to Az. I went through the check out and at first it said $0 shipping. Then I logged into PayPal and the final check out was $139...... shipping was as much as the shoes!

where are they shipping to for $65?? Also, given the comments the owner from oneness has made on twitter in the past, I'd be wary giving them business.

Last edited:
I'm 2 for 3 from Oneness. They refunded my pair after they said that their inventory numbers were off. Was pretty painless just time consuming. I don't follow them on twitter so I have no idea what they say. But I would buy from them again if I saw something I really wanted.

Back
Top Bottom