Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What do you guys think of those valentines day 1s and the Serena Williams 1s?
they would be dope for your baby girl or wife. You small foot dudes need to leave these alone. Don't IG with these on with skinny jeans and gucci belts. You look pathetic. You know who you are!

they would be dope for your baby girl or wife. You small foot dudes need to leave these alone. Don't IG with these on with skinny jeans and gucci belts. You look pathetic. You know who you are!
Thats not me but I think they look cool, I would hardly wear them since there pink and I don't go out my way to buy pink

Going up to a GS 9.5

Damn Phi,

I actually like the pink joints and will cop if it isn't a hassle.
Nah Phi Nu...that's not a good look with these lmao. These are clear cut lil girls shoes. Straight Powder Puff stuff. Grab them for your niece or something LMAO. But I see how you could probably coordinate them with your wardrobe. Grab some LA Jordan 1 or white OVO for your pink polos and button downs

You got some dope pics. I never thought about rocking the red laces until I seen some of your photos.

Side note: I think I'm going to start taking some :smokin on feet pics, frame them and place them throughout my house. It's like art to me

Preciate that man... and yeah I think you should totally do that lol

Nah Phi Nu...that's not a good look with these lmao. These are clear cut lil girls shoes. Straight Powder Puff stuff. Grab them for your niece or something LMAO. But I see how you could probably coordinate them with your wardrobe. Grab some LA Jordan 1 or white OVO for your pink polos and button downs

Its actually not about matching with these man. I really wanna throw on a straight black fit in the summer with these.... Just seems like a win to me.

I'm a huge Cam'ron fan though so I been into pink kicks since I first heard Oh Boy!

Back
Top Bottom