Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anyone else feel these were a wasted CW? Ever since I saw pics of them I thought they looked unique. I would be interested in a remaster with nice black tumbled leather, cream colored suede, Nike Air tag, and a solid outsole. 

Anyone else feel these were a wasted CW? Ever since I saw pics of them I thought they looked unique. I would be interested in a remaster with nice black tumbled leather, cream colored suede, Nike Air tag, and a solid outsole. 

It amazes me that they still release non-OG 1s... What is the point? Almost all of these releases would sell better if they had the OG branding.

Last edited:
This might be one of Melo's last seasons as a Knick
mean.gif
..............at least he got his Black Toe game on point 'doe
nthat.gif

It amazes me that they still release non-OG 1s... What is the point? Almost all of these releases would sell better if they had the OG branding.

They likely still do it so that they "can" sell them at a lower price point than the Nike Air variants, and possibly in an attempt to still make the Nike Air pairs seem "special."

We can tell lol. I got those for the same price earlier this year, always wanted them but for the right price and at $35 it was a no brainer.

I'm all in on the ASG.
Agreed. Felt the same way bout it.

How's the quality on your pair?

ASG are looking nice, think I may be in on em'

Last edited:
The N/A og high cut would be bastardized if it were on EVERY model, no more prestige to it.
I personally don't care so much for prestige, as much as I do about quality and replication of the original product from 1985 that I will never get to own.

edit: A few weeks back I posted up the purple metallic 1s I got from 09. I looked at the tumbled leather, felt it, I was hype, and someone told me "you're gonna be disappointed, they 09 DTRT 1s are really stiff." That guy was right, I tried on one shoe for a few seconds and they fit incredibly tight, I didn't even try bending my foot. I kind of regret it, hoping to move them now because as nice as they look, they're just not a quality pair to wear. Other 1s I've had are 2013 chicagos, tan pinnacles, '01 silver mids, lance mountains, and shattered backboard aways. The purple metallics are a slight touch above 2013 chicagos, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom