• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Got my girl a 6.5 with that swoosh price
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I picked up a 5.  Not bad for $77.

Got her the Serena's when they released for $60

I'm glad the bhms are doing well.... I kinda got the vibe that most people (especially in here) don't mess with the 1s without NA on the tongue

I'm glad the bhms are doing well.... I kinda got the vibe that most people (especially in here) don't mess with the 1s without NA on the tongue
I thought this thread was going to be more lively. Woke up late but was still able to get due to link to solefly being posted(thank you) I'll take some pics when they come in

Just copped BHMs off of SoleFly. Repped for that link, @DredRacing  -- they have free shipping on $100+, too, which is great. Now I may end up passing on ASGs and their inflated price.

Was gonna pass on them, but this dude's video completely sold me on them:

I think I'm going to go asymmetric on the patches.

Just copped BHMs off of SoleFly. Repped for that link, @DredRacing
 -- they have free shipping on $100+, too, which is great. Now I may end up passing on ASGs and their inflated price.

Was gonna pass on them, but this dude's video completely sold me on them:

I think I'm going to go asymmetric on the patches.

Nice grab I like them. Thought the idea of the interchangeable patches was cool

Just now checked out with a 9.5 in the vday 1's on FTL....... that took forever to get through and actually cart.

I know there isn't much love for the Rare Airs with Nike Air on the back, in here, but has anyone seen a release date for the soar blues? I'm feeling them.

Just now checked out with a 9.5 in the vday 1's on FTL....... that took forever to get through and actually cart.

Looks like most sizes are still going straight to cart on NDC, good to see disappointed resellers :smokin

Last edited:
Looks like most sizes are still going straight to cart on NDC, good to see disappointed resellers :smokin

Actually gonna be putting the cancel on FTL, got them on NDC with a discount.

These will go to discount lol

Not so sure about that, they're gone everywhere else. I was shocked they were OOS so quick. Figured the Yeezy drop would make them easier but I guess people took them as resell consolations.

Anybody know the range on a firm price for a pair of Air Jordan 1 Black toes (but not FlightClub,Rif, Etc. prices)?

*sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask...

Anybody know the range on a firm price for a pair of Air Jordan 1 Black toes (but not FlightClub,Rif, Etc. prices)?

*sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask...

For the 2016 you're looking at around 230-250 dependent on size.

Back
Top Bottom