Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I picked up the BHM 1's on my way home from my weekend vacation and it was the only store in my state that had them. Glad they had my size left and the manager was telling me how no one wanted these at all which worked out for me since I struck out on SNKRS in the morning. But here are a few pics with my sbb and 16' black/reds. Overall the quality is very good on the bhm. Its very soft and tumbled. Height isnt as high as the OG 1's but its pretty much the same height as my 2013 pairs. 

Not sure if you're asking about the Vdays or BHM. The Vdays have decent suede did have to grab a different pair than the one she tried on. It had glue stains on the 3m.

The vday's...... usually the GS sizing has mid quality. I didn't even know they had suede, i either didn't read or pay close attention to the pics.

Got them for the Mrs..

Last edited:
Just got an emails saying kicksusa is getting the all star 1s. Should mean it's a decent gr

Passed on the BHMs yesterday hoping they are still around for disco.....unfortunately couldn't get myself a pair of the valentine day 1s (some how the fact that all women don't wear bae-sizes was lost on Nike). Finally got around to picking up Kentuckys and was more worried about someone seeing the distinctive OG box over the other pick up yesterday.

I like the leather quality of the BHM overall (sloppy QA ASIDE) but not a fan of the patches aesthetic.

Waiting on launch locator for AS 1's like...
at-work-cookie-monster.gif

For real.. I was curious to see how many spots would have em. 6s are already on locators and they're everywhere, even at low volume malls round me. Mostly fcfs.. so I guess these will be typical AJ1 numbers..

I hope so. I hope this isn't like a well one sneaker will be GR and one will be more limited. But every youtuber had em so maybe thats a indication of how much is out there. Plus the eBay prices are only 40 bucks over retail. Not bad.. 

They finally up on FTL locator. Look to be as available as precious 1's. What I expected and hoped for.

Back
Top Bottom