Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So if I wear this whole fit with some black toes My swags on super saiyan 9000 killing it *click* or nah?

more actually unless he got a real good deal on both.

i aint bout that life spending that much one two pairs of kicks hell, i dont even wanna spend $600 :lol:

i feel 100% on that! thats A LOT of dough for a pair of shoes, as for me im quite certain that a pair of royals are slowly becoming unattainable for me.

If you can get it below $1300 for both, I think it's a steal for legit pairs.

thats how im feeling. thats a killer price!

I did get both for under $1300 :pimp:

Banned 1's are for me...01 Royals is a wedding gift for my lifelong friend from his best man [emoji]128077[/emoji]

congrats my dude! its a lot of bread but that really was a steal of a lifetime :wow:

edit: ^^ oh yea, and you are THE MAN for hooking the homie up like that :smokin

Last edited:

This weekends pickups. Keep getting lucky with black toes. Another pair for less than 200

man. i just dont know what im doing wrong lol thats whats up though homie!

Metallic series

WHEW! i wouldnt know what to do with myself.... the pockets though :x

Nah Craigslist is dry. Those local Facebook groups been doing work though. My first pair was 170 and the other was 190.

my local CL and FB groups are straight doo-doo LOL all i can ever seem to find is some meff moufs

congrats my dude! its a lot of bread but that really was a steal of a lifetime :wow:

edit: ^^ oh yea, and you are THE MAN for hooking the homie up like that :smokin
Repped for your positive post.

It is the least I can do for him :smile:

Last edited:
Great pick up fam.

Those Black toes are next on my list. Hopefully I find them for $200 and under as you did.

Thanks fam. Just keep looking cause most people be selling for 240-260 DS. But there's always someone selling for cheaper if you look hard enough

They have so many OG colorways they can do with Nike Air, I don't understand the mid and phat like releases.

The Baron's are ok with plain laces and the Knicks and Celtics were ok.

But why not just do the OG colorways in simple colors without the gimmicks.

picked up for a steal yesterday

I doubt you picked up a steal, this pack was going real cheap when they released.

You're probably thinking in I terms now. A few years ago most stuff like the metallic and this pack went on heavy heavy discount.

I'm inclined to think '13 royals are harder to obtain the '01 royals. I love the type of royal blue they used for the '01's but

'13 > '01

I love mine :nthat:

I've always said

royal > black and red though

Royals are my favorite I

Last edited:
The thing with me and Banneds/Breds, and Royals is that the most i've ever spent for a shoe is $220. And I have done my absolute best to stick to that. The thought of spending $500-$600 makes me cringe. So of course i'll never get a pair. :frown:

To whoever got a pair for his best man though good looks! That's a dope gift, fitting for a best man and friend.

@lamekillaBut oh man Metallics...

Didn't even know about the Black and Orange Pair. :smokin Working on getting the Green and Purple pair now though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom