Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

if anyone has any tips for copping off of eastbay, maybe we can get a list together.  This Sat is going to be crazy.
start off by already having an account '

go on

I know some dudes still hurting out there not getting the shadows though. A lot settled for the struggle shadows aka barons.
laugh.gif
#STRUGGLESHADOWS.  That is freaking hilarious.  Maaan, this thread is going to move fast this week.  Need Royals size 12, one pair and I'm GOLD!

I see barons being more of a black toe struggle shoe than shadows because of the color blocking. I got all three so I'm good lol

I'd like to say I'm gonna let someone elso cook but my one pair of royals looks lonely so I gotta at least attempt

Just happy that at least if someone scores on a legit pair of royals 9-9.5 here on NT.. I'll be able to pay reseller price for a legit pair..

I hope "bigger sizes" means size 11 :smokin. Guess I'll be getting up at 4:45am on saturday.

What will probably happen is they'll only have 2-3 pairs of Royals, Breds, and Black/Golds, the website will continually crash for around an hour, and then I'll go back to bed all pissed off. :smh:

I hope "bigger sizes" means size 11
smokin.gif
. Guess I'll be getting up at 4:45am on saturday.

What will probably happen is they'll only have 2-3 pairs of Royals, Breds, and Black/Golds, the website will continually crash for around an hour, and then I'll go back to bed all pissed off.
mean.gif

I hope "bigger sizes" means size 11 :smokin. Guess I'll be getting up at 4:45am on saturday.

What will probably happen is they'll only have 2-3 pairs of Royals, Breds, and Black/Golds, the website will continually crash for around an hour, and then I'll go back to bed all pissed off. :smh:

you already knowwww, im prepared to be on a whole 'nother level of shmeated

To get a pair of the Breds or the Black/Golds. :nthat: Kid you not i'd be good for a long while. The void in my soul might finally be filled. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom