Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Eh i'm good. These SB collabs are decent, but nothing special. Nike needs to quit playing and just released the Banneds as a GR.

I might need two pairs of the whites and two pairs of the blacks. :nerd:
Even with 2 double pairs you won't be able to get 4 pairs with a single cw as only left shoe is red and right shoe is blue.

On the other hand, that will still make a very good "one to skate, one to stock"

Lance jacked the mis-matched shoe look from Christian.........
i used to tie my shirt around my waist back then when skating to be just like him too 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Even with 2 double pairs you won't be able to get 4 pairs with a single cw as only left shoe is red and right shoe is blue.

On the other hand, that will still make a very good "one to skate, one to stock"

Eh.

The royals and black/reds can match. It's just what's covering it won't match. (The black and white paint). But if you know your way around removing paint, it's definitely possible.

Last edited:
Looks like white pair has bred on right side & royal on left side. Black though is the other way around, so taking off the paint on both shoes you could have a set of royals and breds? 
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif

Looks like white pair has bred on right side & royal on left side. Black though is the other way around, so taking off the paint on both shoes you could have a set of royals and breds? 
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif
pretty sure its only one pair of shoes....  the pics are just showing the progression of what they look like when the paint is removed..  correct me if im wrong

update:  looking at them again i see now it is two shoes, too confusing for me...haha

Last edited:
Finally they show how they look when the paint is scratched off. I'm a fan, but I've come to enjoy sitting out on hyped releases so much that I kind of want to let these come and go as well.

I'd rather buy Statue of Liberty SBs still as well.

I figured. I knw you don't wear your kicks like that :lol:

I need a pair of white & Blk in those SBs. I'd strip the paint on the and have a solid match. :pimp:

I figured. I knw you don't wear your kicks like that :lol:

I need a pair of white & Blk in those SBs. I'd strip the paint on the and have a solid match. :pimp:

Exactly what I'm thinkin brutha. Hopefully it'll come out clean. I'm lookin forward to this release.

Back
Top Bottom