Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Theres something about the leather and canvas versions that hold that 80s Vibe. Satin shoe looks cheap as in tasteless.

Here's my shadows that have been retired. Great leather, bought for $50 back in 2009 at dtlr and they are durable as well. Complaints about the jumpman are trivial since there was no Nike air option for most of the 200s for 1s. Patiently awaiting a double up for the tumbled remaster

Here's my shadows that have been retired. Great leather, bought for $50 back in 2009 at dtlr and they are durable as well. Complaints about the jumpman are trivial since there was no Nike air option for most of the 200s for 1s. Patiently awaiting a double up for the tumbled remaster

If you ever feel the need to part ways with those lmk

That's why 1's are the goat. Beat up or old they will never fall apart. And if it does just sole swap it and youre golden

Last edited:
Looking to cop Pinnacle 1s (Vachetta Tans). Wanted to gather info on sizing. I'm a 10.5 TTS. For me 2013 and older AJ1s fit better in sz 11. But the recent ones, such as 2016 Bred 1s, sz 10.5 fit much better and sz 11s feel huge. Can anyone chime in on how their Pinnacle 1s fit compared to 2013 or older vs. 2016s?

Appreciate fam!

how do you guys lace your 1s like that?

if i try to loosen my laces to where the ends hang like that, it starts looking too loose and sloppy in the body

yours looks taut in the body tho
Leave the last part loose on the inside. I've never seen them like this, so I'm gonna try it out.

Please bring on the Satin Royals and make them so I can try to get a pair this time dag nabbit.

Back
Top Bottom