• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Are these lows?

I know they aren't. But this is why people talk about jeans in here. How you gonna be into sneakers but wear pants that cover them up. And they don't have to be nut huggers for all the guys in here that seems to think the tightness of your pants says something about your sexuality....

I don't understand how people can drop $200+ on shoes but can't drop $ on some good quality jeans with a dope fit. But that's just my opinion.

One question guys how old are you? I wear for me not for another man to look at my pants, and I didn't pay $200 + for the shoes, retail here. If u have a problem with my pants move on

There's a shop in Town Square called Capital Sneaker Boutique that had a some pairs.... last week... I don't know about now....

I went size 9.5 (I wear 9/9.5 on AJ1s) coz I have 2 pairs of AF1s that are a size 9 and they are snug as hell....

I also slept on thelse and I paid $230 for them shipped and I used the $25 coupon on stockx....

I'll let ya know when I get em

Thanks and repped. Never knew of that place in Town Square, I will have to check it out one of these days. Do they get OG Retro High 1s? Wondering if it will be another spot to try and get Royals from.

Anyone here ever have a pair of 09 Shadows the leather on those look really nice even though they did drop the ball on not making the air Jordan wing logo black

09 SHADOWS >>>>>

This. I'd definitely had a couple of trades with friends that would be similarly eyebrow-raising if they had been with strangers :lol:

Nice pickup on those Backboards. About to make me scrub my contact list for someone that might have some in my size in hopes of working magic.

This. Traded my friend SBB for a shoe that value doesn't compare. But he always looks out on everything for retail or less. That's what friends are for.

I remember when biker jeans were the trend. Kanye had guys rocking red, black, leather biker jeans back in 2011

I rarely see em nowadays

Back
Top Bottom