Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
there was a photoshop posted a long time ago with a better shade of blue that made them look really nice

Ain't gonna lie I mess with these

in for both on sale would be even better lol

what r u referring to? as far as i know, paying through paypal doesnt affect if you can return to nikestore/outlet and it also doesnt affect the free ship returns thing.
He's probably just referring to the fact that if you pay via PP you can't get your original form of payment back in store. They wouldn't even issue me a gift card, exchange only for the value. I just went home and slapped the original return label on and crossed my fingers
laugh.gif
oh yea, i learned that a long time ago. i almost always pay with my cc now on NDC. that way i always get refunded to my cc instead of being forced to take an exchange or gift card if i ever need to return something. i figured its the same cause when i used to checkout with paypal, i almost always choose my cc anyways. so y not just use my CC directly.

as for returns, ive never ever been forced to take an exchange for the value. all the times i used PP and returned stuff to niketown, i got giftcard. but i do know the website states that its at the managers discretion, so ive just been lucky i guess. that, and just being personable and nice to whoever is helping you. niketown NY is pretty chill. like i said, i dont go in and do my return like a robot. i chat up the person behind the register and just develop good rapport. even if its just for those 5-10 mins.
  • [h4]RETURN YOUR ORDER TO A NIKE STORE[/h4]
    Bring your packing slip or order number to a Nike store.

Please note that Nike stores cannot refund PayPal accounts and may instead offer a gift card at the manager's discretion.

Last edited:
That Paypal thing just happened to me for the first time a couple weeks ago. Prior to that they had always given me cash which was dope.

They gave me a gift card this most recent time and I was confused as hell. I never knew it was a policy.

Them all red suede jawns is cool. Idk if I'd try hard to cop tho

Just got the Storm Blues off NDC for 135 :pimp:
Aint even know they still had them the whole time lol

He's probably just referring to the fact that if you pay via PP you can't get your original form of payment back in store. They wouldn't even issue me a gift card, exchange only for the value. I just went home and slapped the original return label on and crossed my fingers
laugh.gif
they'll still refund your paypal account for online orders returned via mail, right?

anyone know what stores like footlocker or finish line do if you return in store an item you bought using paypal? would they somehow refund your paypal, give you cash, or is it gift card only?

Last edited:
put NA and new mold on either pair and it's a maybe. I just can't get onboard with a backwards step of a release. just my opinion, I'm pretty ruined with the remastered cut/branding. maybe seeing each in hand may change my perspective, if I had to choose one it would be the grey's.

If you use your CC on Paypal why can't Nikestores give you credit back on your CC?

On the fence with those suede pairs.

If you use your CC on Paypal why can't Nikestores give you credit back on your CC?

On the fence with those suede pairs.
if you used PayPal to checkout using your login Nike doesn't have access to your bank/card info, but if you used your PP visa it will go back to the card.

Last edited:
Royals are on Champs release calendar. There's going to be quite a few retailers getting these. Champs hasn't gotten a OG 1 since Breds.

It's for the Black Red pair, you have to click on a different pair like the Yin Yang in order to select and view the Black Red pair.

The only thing is it shows for sizes 16-18

Thought I was gonna get blk red for retail lol

Back
Top Bottom