Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Me when I pick up my Royals on the 1st....

Last edited:
Those patches are dope and ready for them royals :pimp: [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

My Aunt is  seamstress, she made them by hand. After she did 3, she was like, HELL Naw im done. I had given her 7 different ones to do, hopefully she will get the other ones done sometime soon.

My Aunt is  seamstress, she made them by hand. After she did 3, she was like, HELL Naw im done. I had given her 7 different ones to do, hopefully she will get the other ones done sometime soon.
That is so awesome but one thing is amiss...2Pac>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jay Z

Damn I guess I have to pull the trigger on a size 10.5 for the banned 1s you guys think 349 is a good price I have an offer of 325 but nobody is biting on it

That is so awesome but one thing is amiss...2Pac>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jay Z
Yeah I agree. I did Dead President the movie, because that is one of my fav's. Then I added the Jay-s side just for contrast a couple days later. Personally I would have did a Andre 3000, Pac or Big probably before I would have did a Jay-Z one.

Those patches above are real nice. I just got in the BHM's today amd those patches would def make keeping them a no brainer!

Btw, got the MTM pack today too. Very dope, the 1's are real nice and the leather quality on the XX9's is amazing.

Camo print?

Was MJ firmly against the Army or something, on some Ali ****? :lol:

I think it's incredibly hard to miss with that colorblocking, so I'm a fan despite duck camo being the only variation I like.

Yeah, any kind of "print" on the Jordan 1 is disgustingly new school, forced and tacky...
You or anybody else likes em that's fine of course even though I commented on it I just ignore **** like that lol

Yeah, any kind of "print" on the Jordan 1 is disgustingly new school, forced and tacky...
You or anybody else likes em that's fine of course even though I commented on it I just ignore **** like that lol
Original colorways are where it's at (I know you know but just stating it).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom