Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
got em back from the cobbler recently...now i feel 100% satisfied rockin em now that they have proper tongues

wow. how much did it cost to have that done? looks so much better

repped~ also did you use carmines or atlantas yourself? any issue with tongue lengths?
i was looking for both, and atlantas happened to come up first in my target price range (~$50). i was looking for my actual size, because i believe both have size tags on the inside of the tongue and i wanted it to match cuz i'm weird like that.

you should be good with a half size up or down (maybe even full size), as far as tongue lengths go.

My All Stars I ordered from the FA restock last week just came in. Gotta say I'm pretty disappointed in them. Maybe I'm just spoiled from the remastered models, but the chameleon parts are really really stiff, and the collar leather feels pleathery too. Can't see how these were $175 while all the higher-quality OG retros were $15 less.

My All Stars I ordered from the FA restock last week just came in. Gotta say I'm pretty disappointed in them. Maybe I'm just spoiled from the remastered models, but the chameleon parts are really really stiff, and the collar leather feels pleathery too. Can't see how these were $175 while all the higher-quality OG retros were $15 less.

Joints are trash, Melo 1 status :lol:

Joints are trash, Melo 1 status :lol:

Sort of, yeah, lol. I mean the black and white leather parts are decent quality, but the toe box and ankle are both like hard plastic. I don't even know if I want to wear these things because they just look and feel like they'll be painful. They're like Converse Weapon-level quality. And for these to drop immediately after those ridiculously high-quality BHMs, and just before the tumbled Royals? Woof...

Mentioned earlier but the FTA All star restocked pair I just got in was somewhat underwhelming. The hype was real. The heel does feel still. The iridescent treatment is great looking but worn in they'll be worse off. And I wear all my pairs heavy.

Mentioned earlier but the FTA All star restocked pair I just got in was somewhat underwhelming. The hype was real. The heel does feel still. The iridescent treatment is great looking but worn in they'll be worse off. And I wear all my pairs heavy.

You said the same thing twice? Why? Return em or sell em to someone who wants them...

Last edited:
Imo the material is soft not stiff and pleather-like. Ive worn mine pretty frequently and it has continually softened like any other 1. Wear yours without fear compadre. We only live once.

Last edited:
Imo the material is soft not stiff and pleather-like. Ive worn mine pretty frequently and it has continually softened like any other 1. Wear yours without fear compadre. We only live once.
Good to hear. My melo's (see avi) are sitting in my closet after long wear ready to disintegrate the plastic is so stiff [emoji]128514[/emoji] so curious with these. While I wore Bred's all day today and they continue to get buttery.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom