Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
AIR JORDAN RETRO 1 HIGH OG WINGS via @zsneakerheadz

17334237_289174918182414_5319005774175797248_n.jpg

17268200_1282399581881473_143380297696673792_n.jpg

Last edited:
I think it's gonna be a real drop cause the caption said first look

let's see what happens 

edit: somebody said these are for the guys who spray paint themselves and act like a statue for some tips lol

Last edited:
I would not wear them, interesting stock raw leather laces and the extras look like they say WINGS all over them. Kinda corny.

I try not to complain about ice bottoms but those really could've been left off of this pair.

Wings have the pinnacle-like tab on the back. If these are 400 JB can keep them.

I can't say I hate them but I certainly wouldn't pay over the usual 160 at best for these.

Im STILL cleaning and this was the 2nd lysol wipe. :smh:i might wipe again
mean.gif

1 good thing i noticed it almost seemed lighter for a sec.....
laugh.gif

why would you take lysol wipes to your shoes? do you know how abrasive that stuff is? like, how does that much red coming off not come off to you as some kind of warning sign against using them?

gonna ruin the leather and dye smh, but to each their own, i guess

also, regarding lowballers, i ALWAYS make it a point to confirm that me and the buyer are straight on the price before meeting up

will also ask verbatim, "and no last-minute haggling, too, right?" just to make it a point that i'm not gonna deal with bs

i also make buyers come out to me, too, unless it's a hard-to-sell pair and i'm desperate 

Last edited:
took some liberties in photoshop with the poster we've all seen of the 1985 colorways (shout out to sneaker bodega)

...and added a couple missing metallic colorways and rearranged it so its a little more visualy appealing

is this pretty much the lineup and what we're expecting of the remastered program? what's missing?

I'll admit I have lowballed people on the markets every now and then. Most notably was when I got a VNDS 2014 Pair of Black and White 1s SZ 9.5 for 140 with OG box. But I lowballed him the $40 dollars since I did drive about 45 minutes to get to him since he didn't have a car. (It was a high school kid)

I'll admit I have lowballed people on the markets every now and then. Most notably was when I got a VNDS 2014 Pair of Black and White 1s SZ 9.5 for 140 with OG box. But I lowballed him the $40 dollars since I did drive about 45 minutes to get to him since he didn't have a car. (It was a high school kid)

I wouldn't say this is low balling but more negotiations for certain circumstances :smokin

I wouldn't say this is low balling but more negotiations for certain circumstances
smokin.gif

It's not a lowball if they accept the offer as well.

As far as upcoming releases, only Metallic releases I would be interested in is the Greys, Reds, and Blacks.  

Weren't we supposed to get red Metallics....in feb? Anyone know if they are still on deck for the next metallic release?

Who said February? I mean a pic or two was just leaked.

so I bet production is finishing up or just finished so I would say June or summer release unless a dates been announced

Back
Top Bottom