• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
if true, i'm in

Man cop some micro fibers from Home Depot and use some damn water and a tiny amount of soap if needed... my son cleaned his red off with Lysol wipes... those sneakers are ruined.

...[emoji]128064[/emoji] Is this even credible? Don't know what to believe pertaining with this guy.

Last edited:
In for [emoji]128076[/emoji] shadows [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji] ohh god hopefully shadows do drop I slept on them hard 3 years ago when they release, do I regret making that decision when they were sitting

Black leather looks way better than what they gave us on banneds etc. Hope it's true...I'd love some shadows...Imma go ahead and guess Sept or oct....

I hope the shadows are coming back this year, but with Nike already saying they're not (I know they can change their mind), combined with Wop's track record, I'm not confident in these being remastered highs.

I hope the shadows are coming back this year, but with Nike already saying they're not (I know they can change their mind), combined with Wop's track record, I'm not confident in these being remastered highs.
When did Nike say they weren't gonna release them?

I really hope Shadows don't come out this year. Hopefully the 1s trend would've died out so it'll be an easy cop.

I just want the heat to start dropping [emoji]128549[/emoji] Also shoetubers are already getting the Royals does that mean they are gonna be easier this time?

I just want the heat to start dropping [emoji]128549[/emoji] Also shoetubers are already getting the Royals does that mean they are gonna be easier this time?
some of em get hooked up and some of em pay resell to get em early. its no indication of how easy or hard these gonna be.

Back
Top Bottom