Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I mean the colorway itself will have its own set of fans, just for its actual colorway and not the quality.

Quality-wise if this was a 2013-made pair, do you honestly see SBBs with 2013-leather quality selling out like they did when they released in 2015? 

I don't know really, if they were rare airs then nah I would have passed. I only copped late last year, after fiending hard. I doubled on Chicago and couldn't afford them when they released the next month.

Have always loved my SBB but am selling them, can't pass up the money for em and the only remaster I have that isn't an original color

Well, yeah that's my point. Unless quality was a factor in promotion and stuff,,, don't see how it could have it factored in to the sneaker selling out (at least initially since its quality is well known to us now)
Most of the sneaker blogs/FB pages outside of NikeTalk, they promoted the leather quality a hell of a lot...........

Like I said obviously ppl liked the color too, but I don't believe the actual colorway was a "sell-out" factor (then again, I forgot to mention that SBBs were LIMITED as well.......which is probably the true sell-out factor here)

Know the anticipation is all on the royals right now and for good reason me as well but I'm really excited for red metallics, cannot wait to get those [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
If I get the royals or not, it's just a luck and effort game now. However I am glad people are sleeping on the New Loves wheNEVER TF THEY RELEASE!!!!!

Know the anticipation is all on the royals right now and for good reason me as well but I'm really excited for red metallics, cannot wait to get those [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
Same cant wait to scoop them for ~$95

Metallic series nice asf

Last edited:

I mean the colorway itself will have its own set of fans, just for its actual colorway and not the quality.

Quality-wise if this was a 2013-made pair, do you honestly see SBBs with 2013-leather quality selling out like they did when they released in 2015? 
I'd say yeah cause they had a story to them and all that. And they were limited to begin with weren't they?

I have about $30 saved in Winner's Circle plus I'm going to receive another $20 on the 24th. Can use them on the 1s that release the first?

You would think it be on goat by now...

Unds these today. There's like a weird slant or crease already on the the right toebox. I hope it corrects itself with wear because it's kind of pinching. My sbb did the same thing

Unds these today. There's like a weird slant or crease already on the the right toebox. I hope it corrects itself with wear because it's kind of pinching. My sbb did the same thing
Same spot, both shoes on 2 different colorways huh. That's gotta be the shape of your foot or the way you walk. Try wearing a thicker sock like a Nike Elite to fill the toebox in more. Just a thought.

I have about $30 saved in Winner's Circle plus I'm going to receive another $20 on the 24th. Can use them on the 1s that release the first?

You should be able to use one WC on RD. If I'm not mistaken, FNL doesn't allow you to stack WCs anymore.

However, they do let you stack WC+ coupon code online once they lift exclusions. For example, I was able to use a $20 WC & a $50 coupon code for my TB 3s, came out to $150 shipped.

Same spot, both shoes on 2 different colorways huh. That's gotta be the shape of your foot or the way you walk. Try wearing a thicker sock like a Nike Elite to fill the toebox in more. Just a thought.

This hasn't happened on Breds, Chicagos or uncs. So not sure what's up. I've worn all of those a ton. That's why I'm confused.

SNKRS is taking their sweet *** time putting anything up regarding the Royal's.
mean.gif
give it until next week or end of this week. even if they put anything up it does nothing for anyone. we already know the date. unless yall really wanna see those NDC stock images that badly lol

Back
Top Bottom