Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I´m learning more and more to let shoes go that I don´t really need. That being said, Royals and Shadows is a must this year.

I seriously cannot get rid of my barons or my celtics for this exact reason. That black toe colorblocking format cannot be denied. I do believe it is the greatest. Though I'm not too big a fan of the old mold anymore, those 2 must be kept. Hopefully celtics get a remaster but I don't forsee barons getting the same treatment. Wore mine today and just couldn't stop looking down. Those shoes are defintiely a homerun (pun intended)

Old mold aint too bad! I do prefer the new mold but when I rock my 2014 B&W pair man there so lovely and buttery I forget. Love that pair. If they remaster ill cop again #sayNOtoLysol

Didnt JB officially confirm that shadows werent dropping this year? I could of sworn that was the news when ppl were trying to confirm if the early Royals pic were real and if we would be getting all the OG colorways again

I always thought the shadows looked like a "locked character" version of royals/breds.....I guess that makes sense hence the name "shadow"

'Shadow' comes from the '09 retro cataloging the 'soft grey' of the OG as 'shadow grey'.

Remastered versions: higher collar, squarer/wider toebox, parachute tongue....and of course non-jumpman branding.

What are differences between the molds of 1s in 2013 to the 2016/2017?

Didnt JB officially confirm that shadows werent dropping this year? I could of sworn that was the news when ppl were trying to confirm if the early Royals pic were real and if we would be getting all the OG colorways again

There was a wink but never a nod of the shadows dropping .... but Nike has done an OG at the top and bottom of the year since dropping the remastered collection: CHIs/ (2015), Navy metallics/BRed (2016). With Royals dropping at the top of this year I'm hoping for a down side of the year drop of shadows or BWs.

Last edited:

Mornin fam. What 1s yall rocking with today?

Mornin fam. What 1s yall rocking with today?

nice storm blues! just got mines in...

shout out to @NikeOtaku for hookin up the UNCs at such a fam price....appreciate you :nthat:

and another shout out to eBay for the 20% off code that was used with the quickness on the storm blues that i was watching forever...

waitin on that UNC vs UK elite 8 matchup like...

#teambluelaces

nice storm blues! just got mines in...

shout out to @NikeOtaku for hookin up the UNCs at such a fam price....appreciate you
nthat.gif

and another shout out to eBay for the 20% off code that was used with the quickness on the storm blues that i was watching forever...

waitin on that UNC vs UK elite 8 matchup like...

#teambluelaces
nice combo! Go Tarheels!

Last edited:

I knew I remember seeing it somewhere. Sneakernews claimed JB "confirmed" with with them no shadows for 2017. So what, JB changed their minds?

Sneakernews doesn't have real info they just spread out any rumors or info that people on twitter or IG have. I wouldn't look to them as being credible

I knew I remember seeing it somewhere. Sneakernews claimed JB "confirmed" with with them no shadows for 2017. So what, JB changed their minds?

Ok that's where I remember seeing it. I knew I wasn't trippin. But looking back at it, I doubt JB actually confirmed it. I never remember in the past JB confirming something not launching.

Back
Top Bottom