• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anyone else here

Man yall using stuff that cuts grime and grease on painted rubber and leather. Simple soap and water works. Hell I've used foam soap from a rest room and along with a white napkin to even clean a spilled dr. pepper on white mesh...it doesn't take much fellas
Simple green and a pressure washer works best.

Today's wear

^ This. But then again, stuff will forever be compared to what is deemed the "best." It does get annoying though. 

One of these days theyre going to hype them up to within frag prices, and on that day i will sell.

Unless someone wants to go ahead and trade me now to get it out of the way or whatever lol

Last edited:
Random sizes left all around. Glad I copped on a discount on release. Sizes are drying up. Other sites are sold out

Last edited:
I'll be so glad when Youtubers stop comparing every AJ1 to the Shattered Backboards.
Let's be honest, if the Shattered Backboards didn't come with the "leather quality" that it came with...............ain't nobody gonna buy no white/orange/black colorway of AJ1 OG Highs.

That is the only reason SBBs enter any AJ1 conversation at all..........colorway-wise, they will never compare to the OG colorways EVER.

It also doesn't help that the Frag 1s were so limited that most YouTubers don't even have a pair to use as a comparison for other AJ1 releases.

Last edited:
Let's be honest, if the Shattered Backboards didn't come with the "leather quality" that it came with...............ain't nobody gonna buy no white/orange/black colorway of AJ1 OG Highs.

That is the only reason SBBs enter any AJ1 conversation at all..........colorway-wise, they will never compare to the OG colorways EVER.

It also doesn't help that the Frag 1s were so limited that most YouTubers don't even have a pair to use as a comparison for other AJ1 releases.

I don't know man, it's a real nice colorway to me. Quality is a big bonus.

I don't know man, it's a real nice colorway to me. Quality is a big bonus.
I mean the colorway itself will have its own set of fans, just for its actual colorway and not the quality.

Quality-wise if this was a 2013-made pair, do you honestly see SBBs with 2013-leather quality selling out like they did when they released in 2015? 

I mean the colorway itself will have its own set of fans, just for its actual colorway and not the quality.

Quality-wise if this was a 2013-made pair, do you honestly see SBBs with 2013-leather quality selling out like they did when they released in 2015? 

If the chis and frags never happened then yeah. If they suddenly took a step back from those 2 then it wouldve thrown people off i guess but still a sell out.

Last edited:

bs. I copped the max oranges 1s and those were dope. I prefer those than the colorblocking on the SBBs.

I found out myself after copping. I liked it because of the colorway, but the quality topped it off.
Well, yeah that's my point. Unless quality was a factor in promotion and stuff,,, don't see how it could have it factored in to the sneaker selling out (at least initially since its quality is well known to us now)

Back
Top Bottom