Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anyone in philly suburb area at a fcfs store? Wondering how bad it will be. Im going to go up to my closest mall around 930. Hope its reasonable since every store in the area seems to be getting them and they all fcfs. If l ok ng lines ill just rely on snkrs.

Last edited:

The blue is butter on the toe glad I finally came around to this colorway [emoji]128513[/emoji] Only gripe I have is the right has some scuffs but nothing I can't clean off

Last edited:
It blows my mind how there are no good retro releases after these Royal 1s... You would think JB would want to release some heat after these came out but it looks like it's more outlet shoes until the holidays.

Metallic reds will be copped and any og 1s(rumored that metallic orange is coming out too) will be copped. I hope this trend continues of downplaying any future og 1 releases. Make it easier for the ones that want em.

Wu tang and Celtic pack dropping next month you sleep. Had chameleons, top 3s, storm blue, breds, Sbb 2.0 bruh you sleep. Plus the suede tonal colored Jordan 1s dropping

Lol OLNL is those garbage mids, also all the shoes you listed previously released-I said there was nothing good coming out AFTER these Royals release..

Any non-OG, Jumpman 1s are a no go.

Last edited:
Metallic reds will be copped and any og 1s(rumored that metallic orange is coming out too) will be copped. I hope this trend continues of downplaying any future og 1 releases. Make it easier for the ones that want em.

Nobody wants Metallics, I'm honestly surprised Nike is even releasing more cws. I got my Metallic Navys for $80 (DS, obviously).

I'm glad the pages are moving at a steady pace. But 10am is where the action starts.

Hopefully everyone can eat

So I clicked on the Royal footlocker twitter Link and they have Breds but only in store at certain locations. Only a few sizes available. Don't know if this has been up for a while though.

Last edited:
Gotta pending on SNKRS but i still think i was too late. Ish aint auto update to the price at exactly 10. Was prob a couple seconds off smh

In Line/Pending for the double-up on SNKRs. Doubt it comes through...

Hey, how come I wasn't able to apply all my giftcards to the order? Has that always been a thing on SNKRS? I stored them a week ago so I could apply them quickly, and I didn't even see an option to use them.

In Line/Pending for the double-up on SNKRs. Doubt it comes through...

Hey, how come I wasn't able to apply all my giftcards to the order? Has that always been a thing on SNKRS? I stored them a week ago so I could apply them quickly, and I didn't even see an option to use them.
same thing here but i cleared my cache at 940, maybe that's why

Back
Top Bottom