Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Seems like the fam is Cooking. I asked this on IG, and I'll ask in here. What would y'all choose if you didn't have either and only could ever own ONE?

Breds no doubt

It blows my mind how there are no good retro releases after these Royal 1s... You would think JB would want to release some heat after these came out but it looks like it's more outlet shoes until the holidays.
I don't think any Retro's are on my radar for the rest of the year (officially) lol. Until we get legit confirmed on whats coming for Black Friday and December. 

It blows my mind how there are no good retro releases after these Royal 1s... You would think JB would want to release some heat after these came out but it looks like it's more outlet shoes until the holidays.

probably because of all the retros JB released in OG CW's that were sitting

5's 3's 8's 9's etc 1's and 11's are the only retros that are flying like hot cakes :lol:

Black/Red,North Dallas Fa Life.The way most of these broads are thinking and moving.Easily any 2013/2016 Nike Branded 1>Any female thats not related.

royal 1's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

best jordan to release tbh and the black cements are right behind it

Last edited:
If it's slow now I'd advise ppl to just save. Nike is known for abusing pockets at the end of the year. There's also usually a hyped classic shoe to drop every quarter
Katrina 3s are truly grail status.. I have a feeling we're all going to get shafted and they're going to be an insanely limited QS.

So yeah, I guess saving up is a good strategy haha

I'm gonna be having at least a couple slices tomorrow. Had more success than I had thought.
Whoever on Twitter said that the amount of Royals being released was gonna be "legendary," dare I say it...........I think that one person on Twitter deserves to get his respectful dap/fist bump.

A lot of ppl who would normally take Ls on a hyped OG 1 release, they got Ws today.........even the ones that got Ls on the "more stocked" 2016 Bred release, those cats got Ws today as well.

Last edited:
Same man, I never won 2 raffles before on a hyped release.  On a mass GR release (like TB3s, Metallic 5s), yeah I've had 2-3 raffle wins.............but not a hyped release like the Royal 1s.

This is like some Twilight Zone crap........then again, tomorrow is April 1st
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Whoever on Twitter said that the amount of Royals being released was gonna be "legendary," dare I say it...........I think that one person on Twitter deserves to get his respectful dap/fist bump.

A lot of ppl who would normally take Ls on a hyped OG 1 release, they got Ws today.........even the ones that got Ls on the "more stocked" 2016 Bred release, those cats got Ws today as well.

Ehh, I put in the work and came up empty handed bro.

Seems like the fam is Cooking. I asked this on IG, and I'll ask in here. What would y'all choose if you didn't have either and only could ever own ONE?

Breds for sure. The only reason I'm getting the royals is to trade for breds. Second pair will be kept if there is one.

So I just noticed I'm still on a wait list for champs. I already locked my pair in but what do I do about this? Its almost midight where I'm at.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom