Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

But like the colorway:smile:  So why is it so costly when it comes to selling them :frown: . I cant afford $2000 for them :frown:
Just messing with you, of course like what you like. As for the price, it was a very limited colorway and collaboration with a famous japanese designer.

Hope Shadows don't have nearly the same hype as the Royals and Black/Reds.

The tumbled leather on a remastered version of the shadows look like it was made from elephant ***.

#7daysof1s complete. Someone call footlocker they gave me a pair of lows instead of highs....pay no mind to the highs on my feet though. I need that second pair for free a reimbursement. Fair trade. I hope you all cooked and its been dope I love this sneaker culture.

What this release taught me is 1 hype is ridiculous right now. Guess I'll focus on expanding my 4s and 3s collection, discount TB3s sounds like the play also good luck to anybody trying to get shadows.

My Top 3 would be Black Toes, New Loves, and Royals.

What this release taught me is 1 hype is ridiculous right now. Guess I'll focus on expanding my 4s and 3s collection, discount TB3s sounds like the play also good luck to anybody trying to get shadows.

My Top 3 would be Black Toes, New Loves, and Royals.
I bet you wish the new loves were a high

Yep, need at least 2 Shadows this time.. they got A LOT of wear. Hopefully a smooth release again.. did well with Royals. :D

I bet you wish the new loves were a high
I actually bought the $60 Ying Yangs somebody linked on here, I'm going to paint them but I'm leaning towards a new love custom or i don't know yet. Kinda want to make some Gengar (pokemon) customs since dirty celtics or purp/black 1s sound cool.

Reposted this on my IG as a Wear Your Shoes post and people are freaking out, calling me all kinds of crazy, and in shock :rofl:
Someone said this is the Michael Jackson Toe Stand lmao

Last edited:
I actually bought the $60 Ying Yangs somebody linked on here, I'm going to paint them but I'm leaning towards a new love custom or i don't know yet. Kinda want to make some Gengar (pokemon) customs since dirty celtics or purp/black 1s sound cool.

This is depressing, JB can't make a good product so you have to make it yourself.

This is depressing, JB can't make a good product so you have to make it yourself.
I actually already already bought the 2017 New Loves I need them to arrive so I can see if the yellow changed since regardless they're going to be worn but Im waiting to do a side-by-side.

I struck out on the breds and royals back in 2013, and only managed to get the Shadows. But finally, the trinity is complete! Copped the Royals at a local boutique that I hit on their raffle, feeling pretty lucky since the NDCa release was a joke early this morning.

Slept on the midnight navy metallics from last year. Time to go on the hunt for the sacred 9.5. Luckily prices aren't too bad it seems. 

Im almost done with AJ1s. Doubled up on Bred/Banneds, double Royals, double Sbb. Got black toes, CM, Metallic Blue, Top 3s, Chicago, Rsbb. Only AJ1 Im missing is Shadows.

Back
Top Bottom