• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
they said "you have to get a shirt"...  

but Kentucky 1s as backup for Royal 1s will just make me save up the extra $100-$150 for the royals

This got painted as a consolation prize situation earlier for some reason, but my man that mentioned grabbing some Storm Blues after not being able to get Royals (that he apparently only wanted to sell) has actually been in both here and the Storm Blue thread for like the last month and a half looking for a good price on a pair :lol:

He was gonna get them regardless.

Last edited:
How you guys feel about those low 1s coming out this week [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Pass. Shiekh had them.

My beautiful pair

Up next for me is those black/blue 13 lows I wanted since 7th grade and UNC 11 lows week after that I wanted in 10th grade. Then I gota chill

DON'T GET ME WRONG V. THANKFUL I WAS ABLE TO SCOOP A PAIR BUT GAWD DAMN AT THIS QC. One pair was more tumbled than the other but overall not as tumbled as the breds (AT LEAST FOR MY PAIR).

I am very interested in the price of the shadows, considering there has been crickets on a new release of them. If there is nothing until fall, I feel like those might get to 600+. I might be nuts on that one.

What's a good resale price for the unc? I found a pair for $250 but feel I might can get them lower.

Last edited:
What's a good resale price for the unc? I found a pair for $250 but feel I might can get them lower.

Ya those arent moving at all. I sold mine for $225 buy it now after months

You sold them because quality trash?, I just need them to complete my collection

No I sold them because baby blue is the worst color is the entire spectrum....lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom