• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

[emoji]128064[/emoji]

They should do a collab where you have to put the shoe together yourself.

Anyone here tried hooping in their 1s? If so how was it
I played in my '01 metallic silver mids a bit. I had an extra nike SB insole in there for a little extra cushioning but I still felt like I was walking on the hardwood. Traction is good. Comfort is not, you'll be feeling it in your shins and all over your body. There's also no breathability. You can get some decent lockdown by lacing them tight and all the way up. If you really want to play ball in 1s, try and track down the alpha 1s (not the UNC colorway mids) that have zoom air in them. But unless you're walkin by a court and someone needs you to play and all you've got on are your 1s, don't play in your 1s.

I played in my '01 metallic silver mids a bit. I had an extra nike SB insole in there for a little extra cushioning but I still felt like I was walking on the hardwood. Traction is good. Comfort is not, you'll be feeling it in your shins and all over your body. There's also no breathability. You can get some decent lockdown by lacing them tight and all the way up. If you really want to play ball in 1s, try and track down the alpha 1s (not the UNC colorway mids) that have zoom air in them. But unless you're walkin by a court and someone needs you to play and all you've got on are your 1s, don't play in your 1s.
I concur, I play in the alphas sometimes. Theyre comfy.

Hello AJ1 fam, new here.. been lurking but not new to collecting J's. Got lucky recently picked up a nice pair of 2001 breds maybe worn once when I was in Tokyo so I'm just going to share some pics..

And also I got some questions, is the quality /material on shadows 2009 anywhere near the remastered releases? Is a sz 12 BNIB pair of 2009 shadows worth 300$ ? Would like to hear some input while waiting for local FB seller to provide more pics..

Thanks.
Where in tokyo? good price? I'm heading out there at the end of the month, last time I went prices were bananas.

Where in tokyo? good price? I'm heading out there at the end of the month, last time I went prices were bananas.
they're way more expensive there at consignment shops than here the last time i went back (December 2014). They had GRs reselling for 350+ USD. Better off buying in the states.

[emoji]128064[/emoji]
If this thing becomes ultra limited (like Satin Bred or Satin Royal limited), watch these lil 18-yr old hypebeasts gobble it up like they gobbled up the Top 3s

That being said......TURRIBLE, JUST TURRIBLE

Last edited:
God I hate Off-White. The whole style is trash and I don't want to deal with even more Kanye ****-Riders cause Virgin Abloh and his terrible designs. Im already tired of dealing with hypebeasts but this is worse. 1s are about to become even more hyped of cause of this expect other previously released colorways to go up in price. I may have to finish picking up some of my dunk grails and stay off 1s for a while.

Whats next anti social ones? 

lol maybe I'm old... or maybe i just only like dope sh** but this world we live in so trash. 

God I hate Off-White. The whole style is trash and I don't want to deal with even more Kanye ****-Riders cause Virgin Abloh and his terrible designs. Im already tired of dealing with hypebeasts but this is worse. 1s are about to become even more hyped of cause of this expect other previously released colorways to go up in price. I may have to finish picking up some of my dunk grails and stay off 1s for a while.

C'mon, Jerry Lorenzo/FOG OG AJ1s would be amazing...

Moving in 2 weeks and got to put 99% of my stuff including my kicks in storage [emoji]128549[/emoji]

C'mon, Jerry Lorenzo/FOG OG AJ1s would be amazing...
Maybe I'm too old to get into the "streetwear" game since "streetwear" was "skatewear" in my day and I went through the Dunk craze. But all streetwear that I've tried to get into since my girl is a clothing designer for a huge label looks the same and it's all overpriced. Why pay $300 for a shirt when the exact style will be replicated by H&M/Zara/F21 in half a year. **** is not worth the money. What it's premium materials? That's bs since I have custom tailored shirts handmade from Italy that are way better than anything from APC, TF, Off-white, or maison margiela. I'll pass bruh yall are getting played.

Back
Top Bottom