Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
2013 look better still, lol you purposely Sabotaged the 2013 with that nasty shoe lace change :lol:

Don't care what anyone say, even if the 09 had the Nike air I would still love my 2013. What's perfect to me might not be perfect to you(anyone else)

To be fair, the chicken legs sabotaged both pics lol

aliph aliph nice pickup. :smokin As far as '09 Shadows go they're definitely worth it imo. Quality is A1. Closest shoe by comparison is the 2011 Banneds.
Thanks man, turns out them 09 shadows already gone and man didn't mark it as SOLD in the local group smh.. but the dude is chill tho..pair came in with retro card everything..

09 shadows are butter
From the pictures I've seen I think they do.. thanks man

The 2009 Shadow's are the real deal. One of the best 1s as far as materials go.
Thanks bruh.. really appreciate all the pointers yall gave..

man actually sold em to a buyer from the states due to little interest locally.. maybe to someone in NT ... if u watching this hit us up with some pics man..

So the whole shoe is tumbled suede?

So you guys are comparing tumbled suede to tumbled leather? Yep, really good comparison.

2013 look better still, lol you purposely Sabotaged the 2013 with that nasty shoe lace change :lol:

Don't care what anyone say, even if the 09 had the Nike air I would still love my 2013. What's perfect to me might not be perfect to you(anyone else)
Relax. Let people enjoy their shoes how they want.

Hmm, another Off-White Nike Collab.

Really don't think I would be pressed over these but we will see when pics surface.

Besides the frags, since they are more so a practical colorway instead of crazy like many collabs, collab shoes do nothing for me at all.

Back
Top Bottom