Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Is it me or does it seem like releases like Satins and Kaws are pretty much only worn by celebrities who are worth millions?

You never seen average Joe rocking super limited shoes like that because 99.9% of people need/want the money those sneakers are worth much more than the shoes themselves.
roll.gif
roll.gif

You don't think its on purpose? Nikes influencer/ambassador program updates faster than I don't know what. 

The people wearing em or getting them is strictly to build hype around the brand not the one shoe. If you build hype around a limited sneaker, chances are the masses miss out, and the next sneaker that comes out that has a little hype they will buy because they don't wanna miss out. 

Any limited shoe I see that I absolutely need I start putting money aside for it, sure I'm gonna try to get em retail and dig deep in my phone book but if that fails I'm always ready to pay the resell granted I don't like much of what JB does now a days so the last pair I actually paid over for was frags. 

JB is lazy, dry, wash, rinse, and repeat... those kaws 4s don't live up to any of his Nike sneakers. 

Hell they don't even come close to his Bape sneakers, suede with a gitd sole.. come on man, do better. 

Last edited:
09 Shadows are overrated. Jumpman... Fuzzy nubuck.... Mid.
Not even close to that 2011 banned quality.

09 shadows are definitely a high. Not a remastered high but still a high. Same cut as DMPs etc.

Also not over rated at all. Outside of this site I haven't really seen much hype for them. They are selling for more now due to age scarcity and general hype for 1s

2013 >09 in every which way, quality, looks, no jumpman :lol: I'm mad this even a debate, best shadow to this date is the 2013 and it's not even close.

^^]You obviously never owned and worn the 09 pair of you say 2013 quality is superior . 2013 do have superior looks though

Last edited:
^^]You obviously never owned and worn the 09 pair of you say 2013 quality is superior . 2013 do have superior looks though

I have no complaint with mines, comfort is there, quality is just as good as my remaster chicagos, don't own breds so can't speak on them to compare to the banneds everyone praise about but as for me 2013 shadows are perfect.

2013 >09 in every which way, quality, looks, no jumpman :lol: I'm mad this even a debate, best shadow to this date is the 2013 and it's not even close.

You don't know what you're talking about either. Whatever you two guys do for a profession, I certainly wouldn't go to you for advice.

quality wise the 09 shadow has wild nice tumbled leather, as for which shoe I would take... def. the 2013. 

09 better quality than 2013
13 more to the roots of the OG

...but 09 has better quality. Anyone who doesn't acknowledge that is living in La La Land.

They don't own them and refuse to acknowledge them because they have a jumpman. 13's were trash but they've got Nike Air on the tongue so you know the rest.

They don't own them and refuse to acknowledge them because they have a jumpman. 13's were trash but they've got Nike Air on the tongue so you know the rest.
pretty much... the 09 can prolly hold its weight with the banned 1... the real banned 1. 

These same folks will complain if the next shadows have tumbled leather as if jb didn't put tumbled leather(nubuck) on the shadows before.

2013 look better still, lol you purposely Sabotaged the 2013 with that nasty shoe lace change :lol:

Don't care what anyone say, even if the 09 had the Nike air I would still love my 2013. What's perfect to me might not be perfect to you(anyone else)

Back
Top Bottom