Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just ordered the Pink Banned's for my daughter. Anyone seen these in person? Surprised there was still a full-size run for a limited edition shoe.

Man RIP to those shadows. I can't front I have very little glitter damage on my SBBs. If I had a pair of shadows that looked like the pair above I would be highly upset.
My pair was worse but it wipes right off, just give yourself a 5 min hs when plan on wearing them. :lol:

My SBB's barely have the glitter but it's hard to notice unless you have the shoe up to your face. If my 1s end up with that glitter stuff, I may return all of my pairs to Nike.
You have 2 years from end production date to return for defects. It can ruin them if you let it sit. I'm putting my pair in heavy rotation and hope for a remaster, no point in trying to prolong the life of they can get ruined doing so.

Bought the "Pink Banneds" for myself, also copped the Vdays. It's the same Hyper Pink if I'm not mistaken.

Don't be surprised when you see how bright they are. Its a cool shoe either way. Serena's> Vdays in terms of balance and color blocking for me.

Vdays> Serena's in terms of shape (Vdays actually have the OG shape)

I don´t know.. would be very unusual to have fake sneakers at a store here. We don´t even have street-vendors with fake Gucci bags and all that stuff you may find in other european countrys, the law is very strict.I was too young then and not into sneakers so I can´t even remember what kind of store it was.. maybe they imported stuff from Japan. Just a thing I remembered since I was heavy into Bape a few years after that and would have loved to have a shop where I could actually see some pieces :smile:

Definitely could be. I can only speak on the Fake market stateside but I do know that Fape was running rampant even before Bape really exploded in the US. Tons of people never even knew it was Fape (myself included).

Worn Shadows has glitter.

DS B grade Shadows does not.

Makes no sense. Btw the glitter is heavy on RTTG Vegas 1 both worn and DS.

Hoping Im not affected by the #GlitterGate .. the mild one is "tolerable" but that spotty type looks bad.. kind of looks like some kind of residue after affect.

I've done the leather lotion on all my pairs with glitter. I hope that a little maintenance once in awhile is all thats needed.

I was talking about the leather not matching on both shoes. Some consignments aren't doing size swaps/purchases because of that. Mine do look kinda inconsistent. What do you guys think?

I've done the leather lotion on all my pairs with glitter. I hope that a little maintenance once in awhile is all thats needed.

Please let us know if that solves the problem. I was thinking that may help.

Good God, I hope there is no glitter on my RTTG's.

#glittergate

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom