• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
$25 at the local shop.

^ Never replaced an insole in any of my 1's. My wife wears 7y and she'll remove the insole on some pairs for a bit more room but no replacement insoles for her either

On a side note if anyone needs donor soles or a replacement box sz 12 from the highlight reels free of charge before I trash them let me know.

Last edited:
Just checked my RTTGs that I haven't worn yet and they are super glittery... Not so easy to rub off either

I'm going to try to clean them here in the next couple of days, hopefully I can just wipe it off...

Please let us know if you get them back to normal. I just checked my RTTG's. Thankfully they are glitter free.

#glittergate

I think I have only one pair that's glittered and it's the AJxSB Craig Stecyk but I don't know if that's part of the design on these. The glitter doesn't wipe off or look like it's staining them

Scrolling through offer up today, stumbled across these gems, starting laughing, never occurred to me there's knock offs of 1.5s.....

No waterproofer applied. Worn shoes got the Jason Markkk treatment and DS pair need no cleaning.

Can we get #GlitterGate trending and @ Nike on twitter with a solid pic? I need answers Sway.
This. Someone tweet Nike with pics and get this out there. 

Them joints look nothing like the real pair god damn... some of y'all prolly be getting got on a regular basis.

Hey wat type of insoles do you guys use on air Jordan 1s? I've never replaced or added a insole so I'd like to get a Lil knowledge.

Superfeet is all I use. The DS factory insoles are in the box.
I can wear my 1s all day. Even to Disney if I wanted too.. (But I don't. :lol:)

Them joints look nothing like the real pair god damn... some of y'all prolly be getting got on a regular basis.

I wouldn't say that. People, like myself, probably just don't know how the regular pair looks because 1) they're wack and 2) they're not checking for them.

I wouldn't say that. People, like myself, probably just don't know how the regular pair looks because 1) they're wack and 2) they're not checking for them.

Hell no.

If you can't tell by the BOX TAG it's over.. I didn't even need to look to see if those are fake I glanced the tag and said oh hell nah it's over

:lol: how can you tell? They look like the ones that released

Well, the first sign is the box sticker, wrong sticker with colors listed as black, white and soar.
The tounge tags look sus, and both pairs are littered with widows peaks.

I don't know what authentics look like of the 1.5s never looked at em more than 30 Dec. In that 30 secs I decided that all 1.5s look fake to me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom