Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thinking about finally pulling the trigger on the Lettermans.. a year later [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Well I went thru all 25 pairs of AJ1s and only the AJ1 SBs have the crap. Though they look like crystals on one side and the other side looks like the glitter. Forgot to take a pic of the other side. Mold maybe? They are DS and kept in the OG box with everything. I also add multiple silica gel packs in all my shoes which they dont really need. I live in LA and my house is pretty much always climate controlled.
:nerd: :stoneface: :smh:

Thinking about finally pulling the trigger on the Lettermans.. a year later [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

If you can get a good deal I definitely would
I copped for $65 couldn't pass with that price
Only downside is one shoe is super stiff
And the other super soft.....I'll take it!

$65..hmm, id take that but Gonna get em for $78 so I guess I'm not too far off

So the consensus is you have to go to outlets to get metallics... I guess I will wait for the flints to replace them as my navy shoe

Rumors has the red metallics are going to sit, I'm definitely not copping on release not popular of a colorway so lets all wait for the price to drop!

@babyjs23 let me send you some text msg brah. We can talk about sneakers all the way back in the 80's aint no one awake right now. Sad

I cop w/ $110 still aint too bad. My pair was tumble as hell tho couldn't pass

I got a young homie that had to settle for the Chi 1.5 since he missed out on retail for 2015 Chi's and can't afford resale prices. At first he felt like he was missing out in life but I told him it's just material stuff and move on and rock the hell out of his 1.5's

This is depressing.

Been straight up neglecting and beating these up with reckless disregard. These are officially my "trppin" shoes.

Back
Top Bottom