Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

the Chi and SBB releases were mad stressful lol. had me so salty but luckily i was able to make a trade for both of them 
Man I don't want to even talk abut SBB...brings me to tears lmao. So check this out I carted on FTL around 10:30 AM but I signed in to checkout....welp it was lost from my cart!!! Then I stopped to check out on Eastbay for TD Yeezy 350. I then went back to FTL just to see what happened and signed out for the hell of it. The item then went back to my cart but sold out. Back then footsites cart merge code within the browsers didn't work so well smh

I then paid $300 resell for my SBB a few months later. And truth be told I wanted SBB more than the yeezy ...but now look at TD prices lmao

Still don't own a pair of CHi 1s from 2015 release but I'm probably the odd man out that doesn't love that colorway like everyone else
I don't have a pair either. The release here in Canada was a disaster, people camping out for over a day and I'm just not about that life. I still want a pair, but won't pay what they're going for, plus I have breds and black toes so I'll live until they come back around.

Last edited:
Bless your heart Nike. :smh:

Man I don't want to even talk abut SBB...brings me to tears lmao. So check this out I carted on FTL around 10:30 AM but I signed in to checkout....welp it was lost from my cart!!! Then I stopped to check out on Eastbay for TD Yeezy 350. I then went back to FTL just to see what happened and signed out for the hell of it. The item then went back to my cart but sold out. Back then footsites cart merge code within the browsers didn't work so well smh

I then paid $300 resell for my SBB a few months later. And truth be told I wanted SBB more than the yeezy ...but now look at TD prices lmao
damn lmao that is rough. I've struck out so much on FTL when i add to cart and checkout only for it to be sold. cant tell you how many times thats happened on a yeezy release 

Chis were the hardest for me to get. Ended up paying $250 for a for a worn once pair so I was happy since prices for those stayed high and just kept climbing. 

Chis were the hardest for me to get. Ended up paying $250 for a for a worn once pair so I was happy since prices for those stayed high and just kept climbing. 

I need a similar deal. The only 1's that keep eluding me are the chi's. Trying to trade some royals for a size 14 but no luck so far

I need a similar deal. The only 1's that keep eluding me are the chi's. Trying to trade some royals for a size 14 but no luck so far
Yeah I got lucky. Your size probably doesn't help.  Not that I know from personal experience but from an outsider it seems like you see either steals or nothing on something that size. 

Last edited:

theres a couple used pairs on goat goin for $500 right now smh

i basically upgraded my 2013s + $100 to get my worn once 2015s....def happy wit that

theres a couple used pairs on goat goin for $500 right now smh

i basically upgraded my 2013s + $100 to get my worn once 2015s....def happy wit that
$500 for used!?!? Wow.... New I can maybe see people asking that price and negotiating lower but used... 

^ yep did a double take as well

speaking of black and whites..I need to get those again

fooled me! i dont really like all stars (outside of that photo) but i googled the black and white pair from ~2013 and.. need em.

Back
Top Bottom