• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You used up all your good luck mojo on those LMs brother. :wink:
At the time I was bummed that I couldn't get them for retail but in hindsight I made a good decision.

Spoiler because no humble brag or flex here. 

:rofl:
I DID pull those LMs out from under you....
I feel bad bro! (Ok, maybe a lil...:lol:)

I had a few chances on Chis before RD. One that I passed, which I shouldn't have.... .A guaranteed pair for 260. (That was crazy to me at the time.) But oh well.

Love the spoiler flex tho... :lol:

DO NOT POST MULTIPLES

Like to thank the sneaker gods for blessing me

Last edited by a moderator:
what would be the difference between them releasesing the chis again this year than the pair from 2015? wouldn't it just be the same mold. its not going to be any different like the 2013 would be. 2015 chis seem to be the completely same mold as all the recent shoes. what would be the point until the go through another change?

on the off topic of weight loss, eat more healthy saturated fats like grass fed butter and less carbs. not much of a need to count calories. u wont feel hungry

on topic

on the off topic of weight loss, eat more healthy saturated fats like grass fed butter and less carbs. not much of a need to count calories. u wont feel hungry

on topic

Soylent is actually a great option for those looking to get the right calories and not feel hungry all the time.

....and I'm doing all that. Focus T25 and Jillian Michaels' yoga program after work. 3-5 miles at 4am. Restricting breads, eating less etc throughout the day.

Don't over do it fam. Two a days are no joke, especially if you're running 3-5 miles daily. It'll take a toll on your body AND your mind real quick. Make you more prone to say "F" it

I love it when I go thru the drive thru and its a chick. Tell em like how it is 'baby I don't chase lemme have it bunless' ha they give out that little giggle

I went into a store today that still has royals lol... I was shocked.. only a three sizes though they were $20 bucks over box

Mail call! Got b/reds and rsbb's within the same week. Won't take a full collection picture until chi's, red metallics, and Lasers are in hand. Catching up to my 1 collecting so I won't have to worry about resell in the future after I've attained at least 1 pair of these remasters (sans perforation pack)

Are you a male? No man should be only consuming 1200 calories :x

how do you guys count calories? I've tried just could never be successful with it. Also want to switch my bfast up to a protein shake! where can I get some good recipes?

Back
Top Bottom